About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-26, 01:42
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default I like panckakes

I like panckakes with penut butter or straberry jelly or grape jelly or..... mmmmm I'm going to go make me some panckakes. What do you put on your panckakes?

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #2 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:12
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

HONEY!!! Lots and LOTS of honey. Oh and a little bit of butter, but i havent tasted any real butter in a long time.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:22
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

Enough maple syrup to make the fuckers soggy.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-26, 19:08
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I like panckakes

Real butter is waaaaay better for you than margarine. It's the trans-fats in margarine like partially hydrogenated soybean oil that are the killers.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-26, 20:01
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

I like my pancakes plain, nothing on them.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-26, 20:05
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I like panckakes

Either a nice jam, or maple syrup...depends whether its breakfast or dessert
 #7 
Old 2002-09-27, 18:49
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

The toppings not so important. It's the pancake. It *must* be homemade buttermilk!

 #8 
Old 2002-09-27, 21:49
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

Magneto I beg to differ!! Get margarine made from pure canola oil and get the non-hydrogenated stuff. Then you are getting something that is ten times better for you than butter. Hydrogenated soybean oils are equal to butter. No better or worse.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-28, 05:35
Social Parasite Social Parasite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

Pancakes rule!!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-28, 14:37
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

I have decided to eat blueberry pancakes this saturday, after reading this topic. Kudos, to the topic starter!
 #11 
Old 2002-09-28, 18:03
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
Hydrogenated soybean oils are equal to butter.


except in taste.

 #12 
Old 2002-09-28, 20:34
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

No need to argue about taste of butter and non butter substitutes. Saturated fat just taste so much better than unsaturated no matter what.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-29, 05:59
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I like panckakes

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
The toppings not so important. It's the pancake. It *must* be homemade buttermilk!




No way. The pancake mix must be 1/3 buckwheat flour. MUST.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:46
Ami and me Ami and me is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

Ice cream, I like chocolate ice-cream and chocolate syrup on my pancakes (but I'm talking proper English pancakes, not American ones). Either that or just the normal lemon and sugar, but once at guides, I was dared to eat one with about 15 different toppings on (bioth sweet and savoury), needless to say, that combination won't go down here as my favourite.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-29, 20:06
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I like panckakes

What is the difference between american and english pancakes?
 #16 
Old 2002-09-30, 12:11
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like panckakes

american pancakes are already made, our pancakes are made of egg shells, broken glass and anything else the cunts put in them!! I like to put so much sugar on them that i cant taste all that extra shit. Lots of lemon as well. God damn it i fancy pancakes now but i got work later instead!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics