|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-19, 11:32
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Non-surgical foreskin restoration.
Get a roll of electrical tape (the black kind that is not thicker than Scotch tape)and a pair of scissors. Cut off a piece of electrical tape that is long enough for it to reach from the left to the right side of your ding-dong (going the long way). Take a mere square of toilet tissue and fold it into a rectangle about the size of your pinkie. Place the piece of tissue on the center of the piece of electrical tape so that the narrow part is stuck on the center.
Then pick this up carefully (so you don't rub off too much of the adhesive) with your left hand and grab the foreskin thats to the right of your knob- the "end" of the foreskin where the circumcision scar is. Then lift the skin so it covers your knob about half way. Attach the tape to the foreskin you lifted and do it for the other side of your knob so that the tissue covers your knob (so it doesnt stick to the tape) and the electrical tape is stuck on the ends of your foreskin and towards your body, so that the electrical tape and tissue is holding your foreskin forward so that your knob is covered up halfway by your slight stretched foreskin. The idea is that your using the tape to keep your foreskin covering at least half your knob. Because of the foreskin's ability to add new cells and grow, in three years (with adequet tension but not so that it hurts!) you can completely cover your knob with foreskin, like a normal human unbutchered human being. You can also use a second piece of electrical tape to put pulling tension on the top and bottom of your shaft's foreskin as well, although I just use one piece of tape for convenience. When you have to whizz, you simply pull the end with the tissue paper over your knob and push your knob under the tape, no problem! This should last you all day. I sleep with this on and only take it off to bathe.
I've only been doing it for about two months, but sensitivity has increased about 40 percent (circumcised men are always desensitized because of the knob rubbing against the underwear all the damn time), I've put about two centimeters on my foreskin (its thicker too, skin is ADDED from the tension of the tape, not thinned out like silly putty) and it's no trouble at all once you get used to cutting the tape and placing the toilet tissue. For better info use google and look for "Non-surgical foreskin restoration", they have pictures and a few techniques. I might not be doing it the FASTEST and most effective way, I'm just using a piece of tape, but even if my foreskin didn't grow or anything it'd still be worth the trouble to have the added sensitivity and lack of irritation.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-20, 17:14
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
ooooor you could just leave your circumsized dick alone and think of things in this world other than your poor "butchered" penis.
|
|
#3
 2002-09-20, 18:34
|
bunghole 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Interesting mod, but why wouldn't you prefer to stay circumsized?
|
|
#4
 2002-09-21, 00:58
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by bunghole: Interesting mod, but why wouldn't you prefer to stay circumsized?
Well you don't have to apply tension, you could just wear the tape to re-sensitive the knob, to keep it covered so it isn't always being rubbed (and therefore desensitived) against things; it DEFINITELY works in that regard. But, having a foreskin has no real disadvantages, except that in the Americas it seems like an odd thing to not be circumcised. The reason circumsion became such a big hit was that the Christian ministers told their sheep that it would prevent masturbation (the opposite is said to be true), since having a foreskin makes masturbation effortless, you don't need lotion or anything if you have "full slack" as nature intended. But the reason the preachers and priests and ministers promoted it was because the JEWS wanted it. The jews did it in Europe first really, and the butchery came with the colonizers of America. The reason the jews promoted through the churches for gentiles was because back in the day almost all jews were cirumcised, and so people could TELL they were jews just by whether they were cirumcised or not. This made it difficult for the jews to gain the confidence of their victims in the countries they infiltrated and attempted (often successfully) to destroy from the inside out. Besides increased sensitivity, there is more slack on the shaft (if you do it for a month or two, especially after about six months), which means more blood flow, more sensitivity for the nerves, and almost no microscopic tearing of the delicate tissues when friction is applied to the member during intercourse or masturbation. Circumcised men don't have as much "play", so there is much more strain on the skin and the nerves around area where the knob and shaft meet. Uncircumcised men don't have such problems. Without a foreskin the knob becomes dry and desensitized, actually calloused, because its CONSTANTLY being brushed against the harsh material of underwear, and there is no covering of the knob so it dries out like a...well I don't know what, but it ain't good! The knob is supposed to be surrounded by flesh when not erect, and kept moist by sweat. It's also supposed to be kept sensitive, not abrased all the time by underwear and stuff. If you take a shower once a day there is no problem with keeping clean. Also, with the technique's I've seen on the web, there is about an extra quarter inch in GIRTH men have gotten from restoration! The pictures are not gross, go look in Google. So you can't loose with restoration. I intend to keep at it. The fact that I am bad at finishing projects that I start, and that I am STILL "taping" after three months or more of starting, proves it's worth it. After a day of getting used to the tape you can sleep with it on. In America circumcision is going out of style real fast, I hope it is outlawed, its just a sick savage practice. [This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-21-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-09-21, 07:53
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
So if I ever have kids, I should not get them circumsized like I was when i was born, correct?
|
|
#6
 2002-09-21, 09:31
|
palee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
That's ... ahahhahahahahahahahaha!
HAhahahahaha! SIng that song brother!
Thx, the pale e
|
|
#7
 2002-09-21, 10:59
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I sure as hell wouldn't let my sons be circumcised. There are books about it. I was in a chat room recently and an AMERICAN woman said she is not going to circumcise her son after reading a book about how horrible it is (i.e. the baby obviously feels the whole proceedure and it effects males for the rest of their lives). If an AMERICAN woman changed her mind about mutilating her son, anyone will think the same way after reading about what really happens in the procedure and how useless and destructive it is.
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-21-2002).]
|
|
#8
 2002-09-21, 15:28
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Yes, because all Americans are completely mindless and retarded about things like this..  I would leave my kid uncircumcised because, as I've heard, it's allows them to enjoy sex more (especially oral). I'd really like to know how it affects someone their whole lives, though.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-21, 17:06
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Right. But do you mean- how it affects someone to be uncircumcised their whole life, or how people are affected their whole lives by circumcision?
|
|
#10
 2002-09-21, 17:44
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Right. But do you mean- how it affects someone to be uncircumcised their whole life, or how people are affected their whole lives by circumcision?
How it affects someone. If there were some social stigma attached to it, then I could understand, but since there isn't (at least not here)- in fact, I'd wager that most people don't have the slightest clue about the ways circumcision can affect sex- I'm fantastically curious about exactly what it does to somebody to be circumcised.
|
|
#11
 2002-09-22, 05:15
|
buttthrax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Tape?!
You should just kick your parents asses. I do not have a "butchered penis". Some people make fun of me when I say something about it when Im drunk. They cannot conceive of the wonders of the un-chopped penis. And hey, I could go get it chopped, but I dont wanna, cause thats sick!
|
|
#12
 2002-09-22, 16:12
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
If you can't be bothered to read this entire thread. I'll summarize.
Jews are evil (and the circumsize their dicks for absolutely not reason), AMERICANS are stupid.
And also, may I say something. The material of my underwear is not harsh. I think its very pleasant actually. If your underwear is desnensitizing your penis, maybe you should consider I dunno, buying some that doesn't?? If I was wearing linen boxers (or whatever it is you're wearing), I'd go down to Ralph Lauren and pick up some nice silk ones. Very comfortable.
|
|
#13
 2002-09-22, 21:25
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
First about the underwear. I don't think it matters what kind you wear- although the silk underwear must be nicer than other kinds. Its not so much the material as the constant friction itself. The knob is constantly being rubbed against something. With a foreskin your knob is kept in a hanger until needed, not left in the wind and rain to be battered and rusted.
I am glad to hear you were spared the mutilation, Butthrax. You didn't miss anything good.
Now for how circumcision affects its victims- here it is- http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/index.htm
I warn you not to click on the photos, they are that gruesome. They are not "cool gruesome" or anything, just the worst of the worst. Although the Moyle photos are not so bad, you might want to click on that to see the jewish "holymen" in their true light. There is also a video (on tape, maybe somewheres on the internet by now but not at the URL I just posted) showing rabbis slaughtering a cow the "kosher way". That video is one of the most upsetting, evil things I've ever seen in my life, I can never forget what they did to the animal nor forgive. Its pure evil.
I hope no one hates me for the URL I posted, but if it prevents a single boy from having to go through this thing, its worth it.
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-22-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-09-22, 22:54
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
They're not pretty, but maybe I didn't get my real question across clearly enough. How does having a circumcised penis adversely affect someone in the course of their lives, outside of the physical sensations involved in sexual activity? That site appears devoted to showing the horrendous agony that a baby goes through in being circumcised, but let's face it- the only thing noticeable to that person as he grows up is that he has no foreskin. I sure as hell don't remember how much it hurt, or how they did it, or anything.
|
|
#15
 2002-09-22, 23:40
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Maybe my ADD, Manic Depression, and several other problems I suffer from were caused by my parents cruel decision to cicrumsize me.
|
|
#16
 2002-09-25, 00:05
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by djsam: Maybe my ADD, Manic Depression, and several other problems I suffer from were caused by my parents cruel decision to cicrumsize me.
Yep. I'm not even going to go into my problems. There is definite psychological damage, the fact that we can't remember it (or THINK we don't remember it) is because we were so young. Try Google. Maybe tomarrow I'll have energy to look it up, but I've read some about the psychological damage somewheres online.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-25, 01:02
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: I sure as hell wouldn't let my sons be circumcised. There are books about it. I was in a chat room recently and an AMERICAN woman said she is not going to circumcise her son after reading a book about how horrible it is (i.e. the baby obviously feels the whole proceedure and it effects males for the rest of their lives). If an AMERICAN woman changed her mind about mutilating her son, anyone will think the same way after reading about what really happens in the procedure and how useless and destructive it is.
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-21-2002).]
It's hardly painful, and the kid doesn't even remember. It's cleaner then leaving the cap on, and alot of women run like hell from an uncircumsized dick. And Jews and Christians did it because it was clean. Like a Kosher and Non-Kosher hotdog. The woman is another fine example of a parent to much of a chickenshit to be a parent, and is more of a friend
|
|
#18
 2002-09-26, 05:16
|
Social Parasite 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by Joe Boo: It's hardly painful, and the kid doesn't even remember. It's cleaner then leaving the cap on, and alot of women run like hell from an uncircumsized dick. And Jews and Christians did it because it was clean. Like a Kosher and Non-Kosher hotdog.
The woman is another fine example of a parent to much of a chickenshit to be a parent, and is more of a friend
If we were meant to have no caps then why are we born with them? They do serve a purpose. You can keep a cap just as clean as any circumsized person. As far as women running away from them, America is one of only a few countries that the majority is circumsized. For no real reason.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-26, 13:33
|
rev_DXM 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
This is just another one of those debates that has plenty of reasons for or against it, so it would be pointless to go into it here.
As for me, I'm uncircumcised, and it sucks!
I won't go into my problems (not THAT bad, trust me) but as soon as I get some evtra cash, I'm gettin' my skin cut high n tight (y'know, pornstar style).
And if anyone can provide me wit' some useful information on who to turn to, I would appreciate it. For example, do I just go to a doctor and ask for a trim? Or do I hafta go to a cosmetic surgeon? Can I get insurance to cover it?
|
|
#20
 2002-09-26, 14:16
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
You can get insurance to cover anything if you can come up with a legitimate(-sounding) medical reason why you need to get it done.
|
|
#21
 2002-09-26, 18:49
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
My Mr. Winky is brave enough not to need a helmet. :)
Who's Your Daddy?
|
|
#22
 2002-09-26, 21:51
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Reasons for supporting circumcision:
"I am a sexual pervert who enjoys being urinated and defecated upon. I enjoy torturing small woodland animals and human infants. I have an entire colony of gerbils living in my lower colon. I own several snuff films"
|
|
#23
 2002-09-27, 14:40
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
You gotta believe me babe! It's not a worm, it's a dick! It just hasn't been circumcised!
Hey, why are you leaving?!!
[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 09-27-2002).]
|
|
#24
 2002-09-27, 16:30
|
NoFun1000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I hear that an erect uncircumsized penis looks the same as an erect circumsized one...is this true?
|
|
#25
 2002-09-27, 20:00
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Reasons for supporting circumcision:
"I am a sexual pervert who enjoys being urinated and defecated upon. I enjoy torturing small woodland animals and human infants. I have an entire colony of gerbils living in my lower colon. I own several snuff films"
Reasons for not supporting circumsion: My parents are losers with no backbone to do a simple procedure done for thousands of years because they think I'll remember the pain for the rest of my life, even though I was just born.
|
|
#26
 2002-09-27, 20:42
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
More reasons for not supporting circumsion
My parents have *very* serious issues.My dad wishes he was uncircumsed so that he could finger another hole-like thing, other than his anus.
|
|
#27
 2002-09-27, 21:47
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by NoFun1000: I hear that an erect uncircumsized penis looks the same as an erect circumsized one...is this true?
Yeah. If you ever see a European porno flick where a man is uncut, there is no difference except the uncut one will have more skin near the knob, it looks way better than an erect circumcised penis.
|
|
#28
 2002-09-28, 08:18
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Yeah. If you ever see a European porno flick where a man is uncut, there is no difference except the uncut one will have more skin near the knob, it looks way better than an erect circumcised penis.
Ja Ja Ja JA JA ooh dat is goot hehehe
|
|
#29
 2002-09-28, 15:06
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
This sight is great for learning.
Until this thread, I didn't know you could be a skinhead *and* be gay...
|
|
#30
 2002-09-28, 15:50
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Yes, there are gay skinheads. I'm assuming so at least. I mean, what the hell are pink suspenders supposed to mean, aside from "I like guys".
|
|
#31
 2002-09-28, 20:54
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
LMFAO
|
|
#32
 2002-09-28, 21:15
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Yeah. If you ever see a European porno flick where a man is uncut, there is no difference except the uncut one will have more skin near the knob, it looks way better than an erect circumcised penis.
Euro Porn, the same type of entertainment that brought us such household "sex" acts like Roman Showers, Shit Videos, fucking poultry, horses, and much much more fun stuff. And why are you looking at dicks? I guess you love the cock after all.
|
|
#33
 2002-09-29, 03:15
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Awwww. But your still failures *shrug*
|
|
#34
 2002-09-29, 06:30
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I got the cut, and I have no complaints. It just is. If you want to try to repair the damage, go ahead.
If adults get circumcized (which they do) people wanting to grow it back are no worse.
Though all in all I have to wonder at least a little about someone who isn't willing to accept themselves as-is. Ah well, I can't do anything about it, and I probably wouldn't if I could.
If/when I have kids I will probably just let it be. If my son wants to get it removed he can, I won't make that decision for him.
As for needing lotion as someone mentioned: If you are rubbing it raw without lube, you're doing it wrong.
|
|
#35
 2002-10-05, 15:38
|
Doug-44 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
uhg, foreskin *shivers*
|
|
#36
 2002-10-06, 02:25
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
When I use lotion it makes me feel over-sensitive yet I loose interest and it takes about 3 hours to cum. So I don't see what the big deal with lotion is.
|
|
#37
 2002-10-07, 04:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
The land of milk and honey
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Wow, even on a topic about putting tape on your cock you manage to throw in some anti-semetism. You put tape on your cock? Do you realize your killing any chance you may have with women? I'm speechless. That is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. Just to note, I'm not circumsised, yep, hoorah.
|
|
#38
 2002-10-07, 20:38
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I don't think he had much of a chance to begin with.
|
|
#39
 2002-10-07, 22:08
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Are black guys ever circumsized unless they are jewish?
|
|
#40
 2002-10-07, 22:46
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
me: "You're not jewish, right?" him: "Do I look like I'm fucking jewish?" me: "good, are you circumsized" him: "man, why the fuck does it matter to you, yeah" me: "good," *Click*
Probably not the best way to ask, but it worked.
|
|
#41
 2002-10-07, 23:00
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by TheSell0ut: Are black guys ever circumsized unless they are jewish?
Blacks are not "guys", they are "Beast Monkies".
|
|
#42
 2002-10-07, 23:04
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Me: "Are you jewish?" Jew: "What!? No, but I believe they are god's chosen people. The holocaust-" Me: "What do you think about the White race." Jew: "As a White man, I feel the White race should be exterminated for being supremecists. The Jews however, should rule the world. You GENTILE!"
Italian: "Mama mia! You'a ruinin'ing my'a pizza oven!" Me: "Its for a good cause." Italian: "God'a bless'a Mussolini, *sniff*"
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-07-2002).]
|
|
#43
 2002-10-08, 14:13
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Italian: "Mama mia! You'a ruinin'ing my'a pizza oven!" Me: "Its for a good cause." Italian: "God'a bless'a Mussolini, *sniff*"
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-07-2002).]
WWII was a long time ago, not all italians are fascist :@ *hits saturnrocketx for bagging the italians*
|
|
#44
 2002-10-08, 20:43
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
My Italian great-grandfather worked with explosives in the virginia coal mines. I inherited his skills. My Italian grandfather and my Italian father are electrical engineers. I also inhereted their skills with electronics. My other Italian grandfather was a chemist. And yes I inhereted his skills too.
Don't make me use my Italian skills to mess up your life, house, and car. I inherited that skill from my Italian grandmother, she comes from a nice Family.
|
|
#45
 2002-10-08, 22:11
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I grew up in a Irish/Italian neighborhood. I was not insulting Italians I was being hilarious. I love the Italians and hate to see the jews piss on them with mobster stereotypes. But fuck you anyway you god-damn goomba :-)
|
|
#46
 2002-10-10, 12:30
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: I grew up in a Irish/Italian neighborhood. I was not insulting Italians I was being hilarious. I love the Italians and hate to see the jews piss on them with mobster stereotypes. But fuck you anyway you god-damn goomba :-)
well, thats good, I am Irish/Italian, yep the italian mobsters were cool and the jews try to screw them over, and since we're at it valfunculo to you too!
|
|
#47
 2002-10-10, 16:44
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Geez, how many of us are Irish/Italian on these boards?
If, like me, you are; then you have a great heritage to live up to.
So go out and get drunk!
|
|
#48
 2002-10-10, 21:09
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by ComradeAsh: well, thats good, I am Irish/Italian, yep the italian mobsters were cool and the jews try to screw them over, and since we're at it valfunculo to you too!
Valfunculo? Mamaluke!
|
|
#49
 2002-10-20, 15:21
|
Kiafi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Somehow, wrapping electrical tape around my schlong does not intrigue me.
I'll stick to bobby pins and shish-ke-bob skewers, thank you!
|
|
#50
 2002-10-20, 23:34
|
Jasper Jazz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I was circumcised as a baby. I don't suffer from it. My mother once told me why she (my parents) took the decision of having me and my brother circumcised : it makes my penis nice and clean. I believe I am not THAT unsensitive and if I am, it makes me last longer when doing it, right?
|
|
#51
 2002-10-21, 00:02
|
[NIN] the perfect drug ![[NIN] the perfect drug is offline](../../images/statusicon/user_offline.gif)
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
i aggree with jasper, im cut, and i dont think there would be much difference. and even if it did "desenceitize" me, it would make me last longer with a female, eh?
|
|
#52
 2002-10-21, 06:33
|
buttthrax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
You know the foreskin has a shit-load of nerves. This makes it a totally different feeling when u screw. And if you go cut it off now, it'll hurt like shit. That is why I say that the uncircumsized can't conceive of the feeling.
BTW, tape doesn't grow nerves back, so you're wasting your time.
[This message has been edited by buttthrax (edited 10-21-2002).]
|
|
#53
 2002-10-22, 08:10
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by Jasper Jazz: I was circumcised as a baby. I don't suffer from it. My mother once told me why she (my parents) took the decision of having me and my brother circumcised : it makes my penis nice and clean. I believe I am not THAT unsensitive and if I am, it makes me last longer when doing it, right?
Your mother is a bitch, so is mine. And so is the women your boffing.
|
|
#54
 2002-10-22, 08:13
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by buttthrax:
You know the foreskin has a shit-load of nerves. This makes it a totally different feeling when u screw. And if you go cut it off now, it'll hurt like shit. That is why I say that the uncircumsized can't conceive of the feeling.
BTW, tape doesn't grow nerves back, so you're wasting your time.
[This message has been edited by buttthrax (edited 10-21-2002).]
My skin is already thicker after about three months of doing it, its definitely noticable. The main attraction is having a COVER which increases sensitivity and health of the KNOB. Also it increases the amount of blood flow to the area, which keeps the nerves that are still there nice and active. So no, it isn't going to restore the nerves but it restores moisture and slack!
|
|
#55
 2002-11-22, 23:31
|
pyro_chic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
One reason for circumsion is that the foreskin can hold bacteria, which can cause lots of problems. You could end up never having kids, having erection problems, having your boy cut anyway.
|
|
#56
 2002-11-23, 02:53
|
UrMom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I'm circumsized and I'm perfectly happy with my dick just the way it is, thank you very much.
|
|
#57
 2002-11-23, 09:46
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by pyro_chic: One reason for circumsion is that the foreskin can hold bacteria, which can cause lots of problems. You could end up never having kids, having erection problems, having your boy cut anyway.
No. The INTACT foreskin has glands on it that secrete smegma which is an anti-baterial substance. Smegma keeps the glans free of germs and helps to remove dead cells. You don't give a fuck about the welfare of White men anyway so I hope you get breast cancer and I hope your finger falls off. Bitch.
|
|
#58
 2002-11-23, 13:38
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
I really don't know what to think of this thread anymore...I really don't...
I don't think I'll be looking at it anymore, next thing you know people are going to start posting pics...sheesh.
|
|
#59
 2002-11-23, 22:06
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Your mommy taught you your penis is filthy and bad, didn't she.
|
|
#60
 2002-11-24, 15:37
|
frontalobe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
i was circumsized at an early age. when i think of un-circumsized penises it makes me feel sick! i mean, ughr! bacteria definatly does get in there! all the girls i know prefer circumsized! i also thinks its better to be 'de-sensitized' because yes it does last longer and can give it harder without wimpering like a little girl! !!!sqirmy smelly wormies!! 
|
|
#61
 2002-11-26, 03:55
|
SlutPrincess 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
Ive had both, uncircumsized and not. I lik not. why? he enjoys oral more, he is more sensitiving, lol, I can play peek a boo ( i still find is funny actually.. ok so when im drunk but still!!!!!)
uncircumasized??? who likes to give a 45 minuts blow job? sure some men say they want to last that long, but, uh..... ouchie to my neck!!!!! jesus fucking christ, nu uh!!!! NO WAY takes too long, I love my bf penis, foreskin and all. I will never circumsize my son if i have one. And yes, I was jewish once, but i d'nt agree with their methods, so whatever.... jesus i must be rambling.. hmmm.... coughwhiskyisgoodcough
|
|
#62
 2002-11-26, 09:36
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Foreskin Restoration using tape and a tissue
quote: Originally posted by SlutPrincess: Ive had both, uncircumsized and not. I lik not. why? he enjoys oral more, he is more sensitiving, lol, I can play peek a boo ( i still find is funny actually.. ok so when im drunk but still!!!!!)
uncircumasized??? who likes to give a 45 minuts blow job? sure some men say they want to last that long, but, uh..... ouchie to my neck!!!!! jesus fucking christ, nu uh!!!! NO WAY takes too long, I love my bf penis, foreskin and all. I will never circumsize my son if i have one. And yes, I was jewish once, but i d'nt agree with their methods, so whatever.... jesus i must be rambling.. hmmm.... coughwhiskyisgoodcough
Even jewish girls are more more humane than American White girls... I think the White race is only going to survive with test-tube baby farms. Ah-well.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|