About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-26, 12:00
Mossad Mossad is offline
Regular
 
Default I hatred the racism !!!!

this shit sucks!!

this is a fucking racist forum!!!!

stop the dicrimination against the jews!
 #2 
Old 2002-12-26, 12:11
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

I think that discrimination against everyone should stop. Racism helps no one.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-26, 12:35
Mossad Mossad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

I agree with you(wolfhound)
completely. Racism should stop (right now!)

in regards to Natalie Portman:
Who cares if she is Jewish or not... She's just a person (a very hot one)
 #4 
Old 2002-12-26, 15:27
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

This may be stereotypically WASPish of me, but I find SaturnrocketX's vociferous bigotry almost amusing, in a morbid sort of way. Kinda like a dog attacking his own tail - it's so braindead, you can't help but laugh.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-27, 00:14
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

You hate racism ?

quote:
Originally posted by Mossad:

the real terrorist are the palestinians!!
look at this pages bitches.
this is called self-defence

so fuck off

---MoSSad---



Very ironic, I may add.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-27, 00:32
Mossad Mossad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

that�s not racism,
terrorism is different bitch
 #7 
Old 2002-12-27, 00:58
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

And you jew just stole the land for the plaitineians. I am christian. you didn't see the Christains take lands just becaus esome of their people got killed, This is just what the Jewish people and it was a slap in the face to the arabs. Mosad, how would you like it if someone came right to your property and said ohh... we'll just take this land because it belonged to our ancestors and we'd like it back. If that happened to me I would be pretty mad.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-27, 03:44
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

LoL. LOL. LOL.

The Mossad are JEWISH death squads that assasinate people they don't like. They will slaughter anyone they don't like, so long as they ARE NOT RACIALLY JEWISH.

Also, the jewish definition of racism is "White resisting their extermination".
No WONDER they hate it so! We got a whole brand NEW crop of racism growing in America, it goes on forever. And the jews provide the seeds and need, praise be to Odin!

This little jew right here, doesn't know history very well. He believes he can do anythingl; but put a quarter in a garbage disposal and tell him about it and he's gone!
 #9 
Old 2002-12-27, 12:04
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Mossad: Apart from a (very vocal) minority, there are few racists in these forums.

I'd even go so far as to say that a majority of people have come out on the side of Israel.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-27, 16:48
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

I am only racsit aginst one people. That people is the Jews. I have many reason to fin dislike amongst the Jewish.

You, Mossad are a reason whay I hate Jews.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-27, 18:30
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mossad:
that�s not racism,
terrorism is different bitch



Vive le freedom fighters against the Jews !!!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-27, 20:36
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Jews never stole Palestine. Get it right for the last fucking time. Britian handed it over to them.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-27, 22:18
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

This is either a troll, or a Jew, or both.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit and see if he follows a certain pattern of behavior to know for sure.

quote:
Jews never stole Palestine. Get it right for the last fucking time. Britian handed it over to them.


So why did they blow up the King David Hotel? Is that the Talmudic way of saying "Thanks"?
 #14 
Old 2002-12-27, 22:39
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Mossad, can you speak some Hebrew?
 #15 
Old 2002-12-27, 23:35
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheMouse:
This is either a troll, or a Jew, or both.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit and see if he follows a certain pattern of behavior to know for sure.

So why did they blow up the King David Hotel? Is that the Talmudic way of saying "Thanks"?




Your point? The Brits gave it to them. I guess since it was them and not the US that did it you wouldn't be such a pissant over this.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-27, 23:49
danny8709 danny8709 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

if i was a palastenian, i would do the same thing. just put yourself in their shoes:

you are kicked out of your country so the "jews" could have a "homeland". Yes there was a country called Pallestine once.

you grow up starving, you are constantly harassed by the jewish police etc.

there are many more reasons for their courses of action. what would you do if you were opressed?
you cannot expect to control people without a conflict. its called free will.

also, who are jews? people who have the same RELIGIOUS beliefs right? why should they get their own country? there are thousands of religions.



[This message has been edited by danny8709 (edited 12-27-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-12-28, 00:31
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:

Your point? The Brits gave it to them. I guess since it was them and not the US that did it you wouldn't be such a pissant over this.



The Brits, stupidly and British-like, agreed to set up a Jewish Commonwealth in Palestine, thanks to some pretty dirty politics. That doesn't change the fact that they had as much right to do this as America would have had to set up a permanent Mormon Commonwealth in the Phillippines.

Commonwealth is not State, however. Jewish terrorits drove the British (and most of the Arabs) out to achieve final independence.

You really think the Brits decided one day to say "Hey, we'll give all this land to some Yids!" Nope, pretty dirty politics involved, along with the complete disrespect of the true inhabitants of the land.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-28, 01:11
danny8709 danny8709 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

i dont see why people hate americans so much. the british caused many more nations to fall, and they never help with anything.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-28, 01:28
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by danny8709:
i dont see why people hate americans so much. the british caused many more nations to fall, and they never help with anything.


When the British empire was around, there was no mass media to spread every British detail around, nor an internet to complain about to each other about Brits.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-28, 01:49
danny8709 danny8709 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Also, why did Britain "give" Palestine(NATIONALITY) to the jews(RELIGION). Pity because of the holocaust? Maybe.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-28, 01:58
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

You might be interested in this -

Behind the Balfour Declaration: Britain's Great War Pledge To Lord Rothschild
 #22 
Old 2002-12-28, 02:09
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Plaistine was a country. It has been around and called Plastine for thousands of years. The romas called the area Plaistine. There was a country called Palistine before world war 2. Yet again the JEwish complained, which there good at, and got there way. You Know why? BECAUSE JEWS HAVE MONEY AND MONEY MEANS POWER!
Fucked up ain't it.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-28, 06:26
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Craftian:
Mossad: Apart from a (very vocal) minority, there are few racists in these forums.

I'd even go so far as to say that a majority of people have come out on the side of Israel.



He is fully aware of that. He's a jew and nothing is ever enough for him. Besides, if there were no gentiles to resist the jew, the jew would just slaughter all the gentiles out of annoyance. Then the jews would perish, as jews are nothing without gentiles.

 #24 
Old 2002-12-28, 09:12
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Palestine was part of the Turkish Ottoman empire for thousands of years before it became a British mandate.

Anyone complaining about hatred towards Jews with the name Mossad is obviously a troll. It's a bit like someone with the name Gestapo complaining about anti-European sentiment.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-28, 14:41
danny8709 danny8709 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hatred the racism !!!!

Greece was under ottoman rule for 400 years+. The greek people eventually rebelled and overthrew the ottomans. At the end of the war, the british came in and "helped" us win. Now historians all over the world give credit to the British for helping us get our freedom.(Just trying to make a point about the british)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics