About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:50
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default who hates that dumb arab

a senseble one for once i donnu but thinks think the wtc bombing was an joke but now many ppl are unemployed prices are sky rocketing if you can't see that then fuck you go back to shcool (because we know if you are from an capitalized counrty and you claim america sucks then you have no clue of live) ok who thinks off this in the same way?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 07:35
mzilikatzi mzilikatzi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

For Heavens sake, Murdok, for some one who claims to have heaps of degrees in bible studies and horses (If I recall your post elsewhere correctly) you certainly can't spell or edit - the above post is meaningless! What are you trying to say?

M
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 10:44
Regular
 
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

I believe he's trying to say he's dumber than that arab.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 10:55
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

if you also remember my very ancient topic i guese lokil and a few others can explain it to you i'm from nam i studied in a diffrent languge when i first cam eto totse my language skills in english were bad but thanks to osiris it's much better i studied in afrikaans got an phd in biblical and did very fuckin good in biology and ect. only maths and that crap i fucked out with
 #5 
Old 2002-12-30, 01:09
Thalamus Thalamus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

quote:
Originally posted by mzilikatzi:
For Heavens sake, Murdok, for some one who claims to have heaps of degrees in bible studies and horses (If I recall your post elsewhere correctly) you certainly can't spell or edit - the above post is meaningless! What are you trying to say?

M


Puh, I thougt that I were the only one that didn�t understand what he were writing
 #6 
Old 2002-12-30, 01:25
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

quote:
I believe he's trying to say he's dumber than that arab.


That's what I got out of his post.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-04, 23:05
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

I hate that dumb Aye-rab.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-05, 09:23
town_drunkard town_drunkard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who hates that dumb arab

I think he means Osama sees 9/11 as a joke, and when he "did" it, he was more focused on harming the economy than killing 4000 odd people.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics