|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse? |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-28, 20:42
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Natalie Portman military time
If the 'beautious' Portman decides to return for a visit to her native Israel, how long can she stay for without having to serve her one year commitment military duty?
|
|
#2
 2002-11-28, 23:10
|
0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
She's jew, who cares !!!
|
|
#3
 2002-11-29, 04:26
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Is she actually a citizen there? If so, I'm surprised she hasn't received enlistment papers already. Otherwise, if she's an American citizen and she's just visiting, I don't think they can make her join up at all.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-29, 17:11
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
It is my understanding that all Jews are by definition, Israeli citizens.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Nox
|
|
#5
 2002-11-29, 20:00
|
4ot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
i'm pretty sure they have to accually apply for citizenship, before that they are merely eligible.
|
|
#6
 2002-11-29, 22:48
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Natalie Portman is not really a jew. I cannot accept it. How is she a jew. Doesn't look jewish to me. Goddamn it.
|
|
#7
 2002-11-29, 23:10
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
She was born in Israel, then moved herself to the Los Angeles Westside.
About Jews being Israeli citizens...that may be the case. I can't see why they wouldn't show a bias towards Jews around the world wanting to occupy Israel vs. other peoples.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-30, 10:48
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Natalie Portman - schwing.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#9
 2002-11-30, 17:10
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Yes she was BORN and was raised in Israel, but she doesnt seem to have the jewish look in her face. Its kind of hard to believe. I think her parents are gentiles, or at least one of them. In which case the gentile genes were all dominant over the jewish genes.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-01, 19:33
|
NukeChild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Nothing brings a greater smile to my face than hearing a racist argue genetics.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-02, 01:39
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Poor Saturn... stuck reconciling his love for Natalie Portman with his hatred of Jews. It's like Romeo and Juliet, except pathetic.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-02, 09:32
|
mzilikatzi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
quote: Originally posted by 4ot: i'm pretty sure they have to accually apply for citizenship, before that they are merely eligible.
IIRC all Jews have the right of return to Israel, and then would go through the normal process of confirming their citizenship - they just can't be denied it. M
|
|
#13
 2002-12-02, 21:20
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Romeo and Juliet? What have you heard- has Natalie mentioned me? Oh well, thats life.
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 12-02-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-12-03, 03:56
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
lol saturn is torn between his bullshit racist doctrines and the reality of the situation. internal conflict. maybe you should have a long rethink eh?
|
|
#15
 2002-12-03, 04:26
|
NukeChild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
I think he will develop multiple personalities. The orignial one will still have his head stuck up his ass, but he will spawn a zionist clone which he will use to troll these forums. I would also expect his warm and fuzzy side to take a female voice in Sex and Affection. SlutPrincess just might be him... One day after a hideous bender of apple pucker and rasberry shnapps, he will awaken to find a star of david tattoed to some part of his anatomy. My money is on the wang. In a fit of suicidal depression, he will off himself like only a good bit of white trash can: some sort of contraption involving a shotgun, a turbo-charged chainsaw, and some unfortunate act of self induced sodomy. The niggers, spics, gooks, hebes, juaps, and wetbacks will all gather around to point and laugh. He will also be cross-dressed. My friend, this forbiden love can only end in sodomy and death. I suggest you abandon it now, becuase if you can find a redeaming quality in a Jew, well, the whole world might explode. No hard feelings right? 
|
|
#16
 2002-12-04, 00:30
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Dude, that's beautiful... got something in my eye... (*sniff*)
(And it's good to know that "sweet, sweet ass" has been officially upgraded from "eye candy" to "redeeming quality")
|
|
#17
 2002-12-05, 00:15
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
The situation you propose is extremely unlikely and rather illogical.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-05, 00:26
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Said the guy who declares himself to be the ubermensch, yet offers nothing more than a cursory glance at names in the media as proof of the Jew conspiracy. Two things:
- If I convert to Judaism, will they cut me in on the Jew money?
- Can't you just admit that Natalie Portman, while Jewish, is so hot that you'd consider sullying your pure blood with her sweet ass? Come on, say it!
|
|
#19
 2002-12-05, 02:11
|
Vu-Tang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
I tried to convert, but they kicked me out of the synagogue.
Bismallah Rahim just didn't seem to go well with them.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-05, 02:59
|
|
Regular
|
|
umm that place near that other place
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
hehe this is funny to see.poor rocket i would have more compassion if i didnt think is ideals were so unjustified. hopefully this will bring out a new side in him i see he already made anothere post which doesnt involve racist remarks
|
|
#21
 2002-12-05, 14:35
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
quote: Originally posted by Armed&Angry: Said the guy who declares himself to be the ubermensch, yet offers nothing more than a cursory glance at names in the media as proof of the Jew conspiracy. Two things:
- If I convert to Judaism, will they cut me in on the Jew money?
- Can't you just admit that Natalie Portman, while Jewish, is so hot that you'd consider sullying your pure blood with her sweet ass? Come on, say it!
The jews do not share power. Its like in Lord of the Rings where the good magician tells the bad magician "There is only one ring bearer. And he does NOT share power." You might get a couple bucks here and their but you'll still be on the jew's list of people to exteriminate and you will meet a terrifying and painful end, probably from the Aryan Army. I'd love to do Natalie Portman, but I don't know about this sullying business. I am not convinced she is a jew but since there is doubt I would have to ask her. This would offend her to a degree that intercourse would be out of the question, so problem solved!  [This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 12-05-2002).]
|
|
#22
 2002-12-06, 02:07
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Oh, I don't know, there's probably plenty of ways to see if she's Jewish in a discreet manner. For instance, you could buy her a menorah and see if she says "oh, no, I'm not Jewish." Then you could hop on her and father your vaunted master race.
Of course, all of this assumes an attraction to you on the part of Natalie Portman... and it's not like you guys would have a lot to talk about.
Nat: Gosh, isn't the sunset beautiful?
Saturn: It'd be better if it was bleaching the bones of those covetous Jews!
I'm sure you see the conflict.
|
|
#23
 2002-12-06, 02:23
|
NukeChild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
LOL.
|
|
#24
 2002-12-06, 19:03
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
quote: Poor Saturn... stuck reconciling his love for Natalie Portman with his hatred of Jews. It's like Romeo and Juliet, except pathetic.
/\ One of the funniest things I've ever seen posted here.
|
|
#25
 2002-12-06, 23:53
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
We'd have plenty in common. I'd like to boff her, and she'd like me boffing her. Of course, thats assuming it was a serious possibility, which I doubt.
|
|
#26
 2002-12-07, 03:38
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Thanks for the props, FuckOffAndDie. I suppose it's all a moot point, as Natalie Portman is unlikely to frequent the same venues as an angry racist like Saturn. Also, they just don't enjoy the same activities. Natalie would probably want a nice, quiet candle-light dinner. Saturn, on the other hand, is already hunting me down like an animal for using an expression that originated within the black community ("props") in this post.
|
|
#27
 2002-12-09, 22:51
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
You know, Natalie is okay. But have you ever seen the Vulcan girl on Star Trek: Enterprise? Jesus christ *pant pant pant*
|
|
#28
 2002-12-10, 01:42
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Now hold on. I have a serious doctrinal question about your racist views. Are certain Star Trek races okay, or are they all untermensch? Certainly the Klingons, and those sneaky little Romulans, but what about Vulcans? Or Betazoids?
(Well, okay, maybe that's not "serious"...)
|
|
#29
 2002-12-10, 22:26
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
The jews own Star Trek, sure. But that has nothing to do with actors. None of the alien races on Star Trek behave as any real life race. For example, the jews want Whites to believe jews are like the Vulcans. The jews are NOT logical, they cannot invent things, they do not have control of their emotions in the least. The Klingons are supposed to represent blacks. Blacks could never fly a spaceship, nor could they handle flying IN one, and they have no honor codes as portrayed in Star Trek. They are also not good fighters and could never be considered an ally with things to offer. Romulans are nothing like Germans nor Russians. Ferengi are supposed to be like jews, and at this junction I suppose we approach an area were reality becomes blurred with fantasy, and I can accept that correlation, but really no other. Also, we will NEVER visit other planets or have an advanced civilization without war and crime and disease so long as we have non-Whites and jews and evil Whites around. Its like trying to build a glass tower in a storm of ball bearings, or a delicate ice sculpture in a den of chimpanzees on crack.
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 12-11-2002).]
|
|
#30
 2002-12-10, 22:34
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Wow... I've heard "spic," I've heard "kike," but never once have I heard "chimpanzees on crack." Can't agree with you, but I suppose you do get points for creativity.
Anyway, I'm not talking about who the races are supposed to represent. I'm saying, in their current cultural level, would it be acceptable to interbreed with Vulcans? Hey, they're white, too, with the exception of that Tuvok fella.
|
|
#31
 2002-12-11, 21:28
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
No its not okay! Vulcans are green-blooded. Its okay to boff them recreationally though. Still, you should really ask Dr. Crusher or McCoy first, just to make sure. You don't want any nasty suprises.
|
|
#32
 2002-12-12, 14:56
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
I hate repeating myslef, but SATURNROCKETX, you are the biggest idiot I have ever met (in real life or online).
|
|
#33
 2002-12-12, 23:34
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Well, shit, what does blood color matter? I mean, Jews and Blacks have the same color blood as your vaunted "master race," but they're still untermensch in your view. I guess I'm just not seeing consistent criteria here.
|
|
#34
 2002-12-13, 01:13
|
Cokeboy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Who cares if Portman is Jewish? We're all people, people.
|
|
#35
 2002-12-13, 05:47
|
enterprise1701_d 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
quote: Originally posted by Cokeboy: Who cares if Portman is Jewish? We're all people, people.
Yep, She's a beautiful example of the human species. 
|
|
#36
 2002-12-15, 00:26
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Human species? That term has no meaning because includes specimens which evolved in such drastically different directions. You cannot include the talking White space-ship builders with the maggot-digging Black hate monkies. Too damn different. You can't change anything with labels. I said I wanted to boff Natalie Portman, I didn't say she was the goddamn prototype for humankind you jerks. Why don't you go find something productive to do.
|
|
#37
 2002-12-15, 04:57
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Aw, c'mon, Saturn. Be a sport. I don't get to talk to racists very often, and I'm a wee bit curious. Indulge me.
|
|
#38
 2002-12-16, 00:46
|
Cokeboy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Hey Saturn, how many space-ships you built recently? None? They were built by other white people? So in actual fact, you're just an idiot taking racial pride to heart because your life becomes worthless unless you can use the pursuits of others to justify your sad existence and give you someone to pick on and a reason to live?
|
|
#39
 2002-12-16, 12:24
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: I hate repeating myslef, but SATURNROCKETX, you are the biggest idiot I have ever met (in real life or online).
|
|
#40
 2002-12-16, 23:43
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Well, I certainly won't be building a spaceship for YOU.
|
|
#41
 2002-12-17, 01:02
|
Cokeboy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
You want to "boff" Natalie Portman? But aren't all non-white races, in your eyes, animals? So you admit to the world that you, SATURNROCKETX, want to fuck animals?
|
|
#42
 2002-12-17, 15:30
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
LOL, I bet the guys at FAEM disapprove of beastiality.
|
|
#43
 2002-12-17, 21:05
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Jews are mental problems. All beings on the planet that reproduce are animals. Negros? Not I one would I boff.
|
|
#44
 2002-12-17, 21:52
|
Cokeboy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
So now you want to take advantage of the mentally handicapped? Do they remind you of "Special School"?
|
|
#45
 2002-12-18, 22:16
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
For jews, it's not a handicap, its a way of life.
|
|
#46
 2002-12-20, 17:48
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by XeNobiTe
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: I hate repeating myslef, but SATURNROCKETX, you are the biggest idiot I have ever met (in real life or online).
|
|
|
#47
 2002-12-26, 01:50
|
|
Regular
|
|
If she's easy, take'r twice.
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
saturn rocket... build me a rocket. fucker, i want a fucking rocket
anyway, how do people come up with racist ideals. were human. asian elephants and african elephants dont get all pissy at each other cause they from different continents. and color dog will fuck any other different colored dog. racism isnt normal.
|
|
#48
 2002-12-26, 02:52
|
Armed&Angry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Actually, it's ingrained in the human psyche that individuals who are not members of your social group are enemies that get in the way of your group's success. There's actually a hell of a lot more intolerance in the animal kingdom than you might think, too.
I strongly recommend "The Lucifer Principle" by Howard Bloom for those interested in the subject.
|
|
#49
 2002-12-27, 01:11
|
punkrawkerstonershit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Do you know of Natlie Portman is Jewish? you do not have to live in Israel to be Jewish. There are Christains and Muslims.
|
|
#50
 2002-12-27, 02:32
|
wolfhound 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Natalie Portman military time
Well i have to agree with Xeno here.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|