About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-27, 23:40
Sicarius Sicarius is offline
Regular
 
Default Join!

If you would like to become a citizen of a new country, E-Mail me. No this is not a internet "country" like the Aerican nation. This is a true, legal, independant, sovereign nation, New Australia. I know, the name isn't good. If you would like to see the constistution or law codes E-Mail me, but, be warned, they are long. Also you don't actually have to go there to become a citizen, you just have to take a easy test.

[This message has been edited by Sicarius (edited 11-27-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-28, 00:30
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Join!

Can I sue 'New Australia' even if it doesn't give me permission? If those details haven't been hammered out then forget I posted this.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-28, 12:50
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

HA!
 #4 
Old 2002-11-28, 23:12
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

quote:
Originally posted by Sicarius:
If you would like to become a citizen of a new country, E-Mail me. No this is not a internet "country" like the Aerican nation. This is a true, legal, independant, sovereign nation, New Australia. I know, the name isn't good. If you would like to see the constistution or law codes E-Mail me, but, be warned, they are long. Also you don't actually have to go there to become a citizen, you just have to take a easy test.

[This message has been edited by Sicarius (edited 11-27-2002).]



Did you get beat up alot when you were a kid.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-29, 04:29
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

ummm, yeeaaaaaaaah... where is the place?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-01, 04:34
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

Here are three questions:

1) Where the hell is it located?
(Please tell me its not in your garage, first garage bands now garage countries....)
2) How did you become the citizen info dude or are you just some stupid spammer trying to make "easy money?"
3) Who founded it?

Answer then I will read the heavenly constitution.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-01, 08:37
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

I'll join under one condition; I become the leader, and switch, if the government is not already, to an autocracy. Bwahahahaha ;p
 #8 
Old 2002-12-01, 09:05
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

I, despotic leader of the nation "FuckOffandDie", declare war on New Australia and the New Australian people.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-01, 22:26
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

Nox offers himself as mediator to avert a potentiallly dangerous war.

*Nox stocks up on comic books and pacifiers*

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-12-01, 22:41
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

I think seperate rooms and a big stack of porno would also do the trick.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

Make it a very large stack of porno and I'll consider an armistice. My trade embargo stays.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-02, 18:38
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

What if he threw in strippers too or maybe prostitues? Would that end your trade embargo?
 #13 
Old 2002-12-02, 19:33
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Join!

Hell, if we are gettin hookers to play nice, then I'm gonna embargo the shit out of all of you!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics