|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse? |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-31, 01:57
|
IceKool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
IRA
Irish Sniper: The IRA/Unionist groups are stupid. I am irish, infact I am from Northern Ireland (Belfast). My family moved away and settled in Canada because of the fighting. As you probably know the IRA is not just fighting against the British Goverment to be free and to reunite South and North. They are also not in agreement with the prodescents. There are so many wars going on in Ireland it is stupid. Catholics vrs Prodescents, British vrs Irish, .etc. I am speaking for alot of people in Ireland when I say I wish the troubles would end. The IRA has many splinter groups some are even against the peace talks they have in store right now. So does the unionist parties. It is all abunch of shit even The Sein Fien has a name to try and gather the gettho kids and give them hope (We Ourselves). I wish the war would just end and the roads would be safe to travel again without fear of a sniper.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-31, 18:13
|
buttthrax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
Fuck the IRA!
|
|
#3
 2002-11-01, 22:00
|
Gonesh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
People like you are the reason N.Ireland under British control. Instead of fighting for freedom in your own country, you move to one where it comes without you having to work for it. If you were a proud Irishman you would never give up fighting the inbred monarchy and their political tools that opress our people to this day. My family has bled its blood and is proud. Fuck the British Erin Go Bragh!
|
|
#4
 2002-11-02, 10:49
|
|
|
Re: IRA
Yes. Killing civilians will make Northern Ireland a better place.
|
|
#5
 2002-11-02, 14:45
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
quote: Originally posted by Gonesh: If you were a proud Irishman
HHHHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAHah HAHAHA HA hh AH HA HAHHAHAHAHAH AH AHAHHAHAHh . . . . BBBBAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA and so forth and so forth... eeeeeeeehh heheh, what is there to be proud of?
|
|
#6
 2002-11-02, 19:11
|
kefak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
The way things are going it looks like none of that crap is gonna matter in the years to come. more then likely we'll all be part of a greater europe weather you like it or not(I don't like it btw)and comparitivley small fights/struggles/squabbles like the one in N.Ireland porbly wont make any difference and will more then likely fade away as present generations make way for newer ones that will come as idea of Ireland as a naton state or England(whichever side they are coming form) probly won't matter very much to them, it would seem irrelevent in the face of a united Europe.
|
|
#7
 2002-11-03, 12:05
|
|
|
Re: IRA
The European politician's ambitions for a superstate will die out once they realise how much they hate each other.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-03, 16:13
|
IceKool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
kefak: You hit it with your statement right there. In time we are all going to be just one place. Before that though Europe will take over most of it.
Gonesh: I do not understand how being a proud irish man means joining the IRA and killing as many British Soliders as you can as well as killing simple prods. If you wish to deny that the IRA & the unionists do not partake in drug trafficking that is fine, but it has been proven that is one of the ways to bring money into the battle. I have great respect for the freedom fighters, they are probably the most die hard loyals of a country you can ever imagine. I also more or less agree with how the IRA thinks Ireland should progress for its future. I do not agree with senseless killing. I also do not agree with people getting there fathers shoot infront of them or seeing there uncle knee capped (Personal experience). I agree with your statement "Ireland for ever" but all this murder and death is gonna doom us in the long run. Ireland is a very troubled place you are ethier on one side or the other. If you are part of the IRA I have a great respect for you and your family because of past relatives being proud members. I just do not belive in all the killing. Have you ever killed someone just because they have a different view on somethen isn't that destroying a freedom that so many people are fighting for? Also yes some british soliders need to be killed they do stupid shit and are not even men in my view but then you have others just doing there job and trying to make money to feed there families how do they deserve to be shoot. You have to look at the facts hard and see where you wanna go. Do you want to join a group and give your life for that point which you belive in? Do you want to leave because you do not belive in all the senseless killing? .etc
Erin Go Bragh
|
|
#9
 2002-11-07, 19:16
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
I disagree with several IRA methods, but I'm sympathetic to their cause. They'd be more succesful if they concentrated on raising money and advertising themselves, rather then bombing.
|
|
#10
 2002-11-07, 19:43
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: IRA
#1 The I.R.A. is raising money. They're in kahoots with the Colombian socialist rebels. Cocaine money.
#2 Referring to being a 'proud' Irishman. Why on Earth would you be proud of anything in which you had no role in choosing?
#3 And if the Muslim immigration into European continues at the pace it is keeping at presently, the Europeans will become united. They'll all be anti-semites and hate the United States.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|