About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:05
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Bigger threat: Saddam or Caribou?

A lot of the opponents of U.S. action against Iraq I've seen here cite it would be a greed motivated move because of Iraqi oil.

I don't listen to either of these guys so it may come out ig'nant on my part, but this sounds like some liberal drivel Maher or Imus would spew.

So if libs are gonna take this stance, are they ready to dispel their reservations on drilling in Alaska? We'd have more domestic oil, and we might not be as so covetous of Saddam's.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-26, 13:47
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bigger threat: Saddam or Caribou?

but then the caribou would destroy us with thier weapons of mass destruction or give them to caribou terrorists...
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 19:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Bigger threat: Saddam or Caribou?

I'm afraid of caribou.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-15, 07:01
hellis hellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bigger threat: Saddam or Caribou?

quote:
Originally posted by DuctTape20:
I'm afraid of caribou.


I eat caribou. (its good)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics