About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-16, 12:48
ScrewThirdHeartbeat ScrewThirdHeartbeat is offline
Regular
 
Default international crimes tribunal

...or whatever it is called, I hope all of you are informed enough to know what it is I'm referring to... The prez didn't support this because it would hold US soldiers accountable for what they do overseas. That's strange since in the past we just ignored sanctions from such courts. Regardless, the court still exists, do we still get held accountable (or the millitary) even though our lapdog of a prez doesn't like it? I don't understand how this would work.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-16, 12:50
ScrewThirdHeartbeat ScrewThirdHeartbeat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: international crimes tribunal

this is what I'm talking about...http://www2.bostonherald.com/news/international/ap_warcr07012002.htm
 #3 
Old 2002-08-20, 05:35
Conscript Ben Conscript Ben is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: international crimes tribunal

shutup poof
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics