About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-21, 19:27
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default "Ground Zero"

I went to 'Ground Zero' Friday. That's a big hole.

I don't quite understand all the little memorials thanking God. . .
 #2 
Old 2002-07-22, 02:47
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

Well if you were living in califnornia you could be shunned for even mentioning the term "GOD".

See: Pledge of alliegence nonsense

Welcome to: Today's politically correct society

So thank god that more didn't perish in the cowardly attacks that unfolded on semptember eleventh.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-22, 12:54
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

Instead of being pissed that your "God" took away so many people, You thank him for taking so "few."
(Vomit)

Thats like if someone shot all your friends and family, ran out of bullets and said "I'll get you later."
Now you are thanking him.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-22, 14:32
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

if god gave us all this then i blame the cunt for it all going wrong...
 #5 
Old 2002-07-23, 08:06
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

I would like to go to Ground Zero, just to know what it looked like.

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-07-23, 12:43
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

Its nothing great, like I said "a big hole"
but it is kindof interesting seeing all the memorials
 #7 
Old 2002-07-23, 20:23
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

I'll be seeing it in August, heading to NY for a nephew's wedding. Gotta stop by and pay my respects, at least.

I had heard that they were charging a fee for seeing it. I know it isn't true, but wouldn't it make you sick if it were? Wouldn't surprise me tho.


 #8 
Old 2002-07-23, 23:04
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

They did have a fee, and at one point there was a 6 hour wait to be herded through a small stretch of street, but now you can just walk through, no fee, no wait.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-19, 04:03
Conscript Ben Conscript Ben is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

god sucks dick,so does america
 #10 
Old 2002-08-19, 09:54
Conscript Ben Conscript Ben is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

your all gay,as if you'd care about stupid americans who deserved to die anyway for spreading the growing infestation that is the life and population of people.America is the worst kind of scum,they don't even deserve the right to like the shit off my shoes(which are probably swearshop produced thanx to america those fucks).
 #11 
Old 2002-09-22, 14:06
BigGiantHead BigGiantHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

>>>>your all gay,as if you'd care about stupid americans who deserved to die anyway for spreading the growing infestation that is the life and population of people.America is the worst kind of scum,they don't even deserve the right to like the shit off my shoes(which are probably swearshop produced thanx to america those fucks).<<<

You could buy shoes that wearn't made in sweatshops. Or you could buy them and complian about american use of sweatshops, regardless of how hypocritical your being.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:29
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Ground Zero"

quote:
Originally posted by Conscript Ben:
god sucks dick,so does america


I must give you credit, you are a good teacher.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics