About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the World
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the World Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-06, 20:15
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default ya, im unamerican, WTF ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!

bah, you pussy shit fucking american's. IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU "PATROITS", FACE IT, YOU SUCK, YOUR GOUVERMENT SUCKS, there are two thing's infinite, the universe and american stupity. Your gouverment is crocked, you soak up so much propaganda no wonder your fat asses. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!...I'm so fucking pissed and I cant spell what I want to say so some body pick off were I ended.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics