This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-08-20, 05:21
|
Conscript Ben 
Regular
|
|
|
|
please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
That has got to be one of the gayest things i have ever read,seriously,gay.I'm gunna send a card to osama so he doesn't feel so depressed that no-one likes him.I think he's a hero and hero's should be praised.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-21, 02:52
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
quote: Originally posted by Conscript Ben: That has got to be one of the gayest things i have ever read,seriously,gay.I'm gunna send a card to osama so he doesn't feel so depressed that no-one likes him.I think he's a hero and hero's should be praised.
Your such a pussy, you would only say that on the internet.
|
|
#3
 2002-08-22, 10:33
|
Conscript Ben 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
well i just did,and i'm proud of it.HAHAHAHAHHAHAH he bombed your country and you cunts are too stupid to stop him(you still haven't found him yet,i read this newsarticle a few weeks ago saying that he actually left afganistan when the bombing occured)
|
|
#4
 2002-08-22, 20:58
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
quote: Originally posted by Conscript Ben: well i just did,and i'm proud of it.HAHAHAHAHHAHAH he bombed your country and you cunts are too stupid to stop him(you still haven't found him yet,i read this newsarticle a few weeks ago saying that he actually left afganistan when the bombing occured)
Yep you did. I hope your proud. Now why don't you prove you have the balls to say it to someone's face? You don't.
|
|
#5
 2002-08-23, 08:46
|
Conscript Ben 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
I have,idiot.I'm not some little internet poofter,i go through with my plans(as does osama).
|
|
#6
 2002-08-23, 10:56
|
Conscript Ben 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
ohh woops i ment i have said it to soemones face.But how the fuck could i prove that??
Your arguements have more holes than swiss cheese(yeah,that was a pretty gay pun)
|
|
#7
 2002-08-23, 13:39
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
Conscript Ben. You follow Laden. Got no problem with that. I follow my own thoughts. But why do you have to explain yourself by abusing other point of views.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#8
 2002-08-24, 21:50
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please close this forum 9/11 is history ......
quote: Originally posted by Conscript Ben: ohh woops i ment i have said it to soemones face.But how the fuck could i prove that??
Your arguements have more holes than swiss cheese(yeah,that was a pretty gay pun)
Oh I believe you did say it to someone's face. Was this person a quadriplegic? And why when someone posts an intelligent point, you avoid it with your favorite statement of "Your Gay" did you know closet homosexuals have been proven to use that statement alot? as do you?
|