About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-06, 12:30
sexual assault sexual assault is offline
Regular
 
Default Deep Dickin' Rodeo

It's a song I wrote for all of you inbred country fans.

When I look into them big brown eyes,
I reckon I can't tell you no lies,
And when I tell you this, you're gonna think it's kind of queer.
I don't want my little secret to hurt us,
But I brought you on "Jerry" for a purpose,
Darlin', I've been fuckin all our steer.

I been a dippin' and a drinkin'
And porkin my cousins
My daddy's my uncle
Got a possum in the oven.
My favorite things in life
Might make ya real sick,
But I got a hankerin
For a beefy cow dick.

Well my mother's brother is my pa,
My daddies sister is my ma.
I got eleven fingers
And thirteen toes.
I even have a tail
And an extra nose.
I drive around in my mud boggin Chevy,
My wife has no teeth and she's real fuckin heavy.
She's a dirty fuckin cunt with big saggy fanny,
But I should be nice, cause she's also my granny.

When I joined up with the Ku Klux Klan,
They gave me my costume, and I felt like a man.
But instead of burnin crosses and lynchin all the blacks,
We just go behind the shed and fuck each other in the ass.

I been a dippin and a drinkin
And porkin my cousins,
My favorite cow Geech
Just gave me some lovin
My favorite things in life
Might make ya real sick,
But I got a hankerin
For a beefy cow dick.

Yeehaw.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics