About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 01:17
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default The path

I stand in the middle of the universe, surrounded by people doing the things they want to do, finding their niche. Everyday I see these people take steps towards their future, becoming the person they want to be. As the days flow by I noticed everyone passing me, all I can do is stand still while other progress. I try to grip on to anyone I can but they slip from my hands. I try to scream �Take me with you,� but the sound doesn�t come out. I scream and I scream but only in vain, I cannot be heard because I don�t belong. I am non-existent on the path that they take. I stay only for comfort, and fear of the path that I must take alone. Only I�m already on my own path, but I refuse to believe it. I want to be with my friends, why can�t I be like them, why can�t my voice be heard? I want a normal life, but normal life doesn�t want me.
I know that I don�t have the strength to walk this path alone, but if I don�t start soon my life will be filled with misery. What is going to happen to me I don�t know but I know I have to do something soon. Everyday my soul dies a little more, soon it will be gone and it will be over. My life will become mapped out like some many lives before mine. This could be the end or the beginning.
~Adam The Gale~
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics