|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-14, 01:01
|
snowdog 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Gerald Massey's "The Natural Genesis"
I had seen Massey's work, "The Natural Genesis" on your forum's recommended reading list, and it renewed my hope that one of you might be able to answer my burning question.
Many years ago, I read an article that quoted "The Natural Genesis," Volume II, page 22 of the 1974 reprint by Sam Weiser, Inc., where the author said Massey commented on there being seven pole stars. I found this very curious, as our scientists only account for five.
Since then, I have found this work to be very elusive: not even my local university carries a copy. So if anyone does have access to a copy of this particular book, would you please consider listing here the names of the seven pole stars to which Massey alludes?
I have also entertained the notion that the article misquoted Massey, saying "seven" instead of "several." So clarification is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your attention and assistance.
Yours, snowdog.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-17, 00:11
|
govinda 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gerald Massey's "The Natural Genesis"
I don't have a copy but if nobody gives you the answer you are looking for it is at amazon.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|