About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-11, 14:40
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Came across some books by Gary Paulsen.

You know, the guy who wrote "Hatchet" and other stuff. I came across his books while roaming the library.

I read some of his stuff when I was in elementary school, but I was surprised that even now when I read through his books, I still like them a lot.

If you *haven't* read any Gary Paulsen, you should go out and borrow some books by him. They're not long at all, and you can go through several books quite quickly.

Some of them that I liked:

_The Crossing_
_The Car_
_The Island_
Book about an artist named "Mick", the title I don't quite remember.
_Night John_

Some of them are in relatively large print, and may seem like children's books, but I think that I appreciate the message in them more now that I'm older, and am more knowledgeable. They're well written.


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-12, 03:18
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Came across some books by Gary Paulsen.

Boo. P
l
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics