About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-28, 06:44
godbackwards godbackwards is offline
Regular
 
Default Les liaisons dangereuses by Choderlos De Laclos

I was wondering if anybody could help me find this book online and in english. I have found it online several times in french but I don't speak french. So instead of learning a new language I thought I would just ask instead.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-28, 10:38
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Les liaisons dangereuses by Choderlos De Laclos

Go to Amazon.co.uk
they have it there
 #3 
Old 2002-07-28, 23:20
godbackwards godbackwards is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Les liaisons dangereuses by Choderlos De Laclos

My bad, I didn't specify when I said "online" I also meant for free.

Does any know where to find it for free?
 #4 
Old 2002-07-30, 04:48
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Les liaisons dangereuses by Choderlos De Laclos

Well you can download lots of literature from Kazaa, but whether they have that or not i don't know.
Keeps books alive!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics