About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-31, 12:59
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default My short peice of writing,

Hello,

Tell me what you think of the below say what ever just thought i should present it to totse and see what everyone thinks,

Smoked Out

I lay there half dazed and for those first few seconds I was confused, where was i?it took little over half a minute for me to realise what I had done. It wasn�t hard I glanced over and it was simple the red papers the cigarette ends and the glass smoking bong my friend had bought, to top it all off the room stank of sticky musk. I had smoked myself to sleep and was now feeling the effects. My body was trying to be cordinated but it failed at every attempt, my body was under the influence so it agreed to stay like it, fair enough though I had asked for it and I will admit it I liked it. In the background my four other companions looked like they had been awake for the week. 2 of them had done the same as me and tried to sleep it off. One hadn�t smoked and was happy to be playing on the computer console and the other was nodding his head to the drum and bass beat, which was being pumped out of the speakers. The T.V. was on mute which suited me fine because I hated the film anyway. I thought instantly we looked a state and found myself feeling guilty and wished I was looking like the one who hadn�t smoked but I thought straight after that that was stupid after all he isn�t feeling what im feeling but still I looked a state. I then went into a daydream and thought about what we would have been doing if we didn�t have the feelings. Would of it been a better night after all we would of spoke a lot more? Or would of it been worse where we would have argued? To be fair though I had enjoyed that night but still could of it been a lot more different what if fate had time to play with us and not of let the four of us make our own decision?

Friday, 31 May 2002
 #2 
Old 2002-06-01, 05:40
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: My short peice of writing,

Well the first thing that springs to mind, is that you need to improve your English and grammer.
This is a very important thing, because I found it a little difficult to read.
I'm also terrible at correct English, but as i get better i find writing is more enjoyable.
Beany
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics