About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-18, 19:55
EmULAter EmULAter is offline
Regular
 
Default Looking for authors

I am trying to start a small underground mag. in my home town, and I am looking for authors to submitt poetry or short stories to be published in the magazine. If anyone has anything they would like to submitt send it via e-mail. thanx
 #2 
Old 2002-03-19, 17:06
midian138 midian138 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Looking for authors

What type of stories do you want?
I could pry come up with a couple
 #3 
Old 2002-03-19, 18:54
EmULAter EmULAter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Looking for authors

I am looking for mostly humor stories. Some sci-fi, and short fiction would be great also. I might even have some room for any tech tips or anything that seems entertaining.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-19, 19:09
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Looking for authors


I could possibly send you some stuff..

[This message has been edited by t0ne (edited 03-19-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-03-19, 19:13
EmULAter EmULAter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Looking for authors

Aight, that would be great. If you want you can send me an e-mail.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics