About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art > Printed Matter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed Matter Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-14, 07:17
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default anything from paladin press?

i was wondering if anyone had anything from paldin press that they could recommend or maybe found a copy of a book on the internet.

thanks
 #2 
Old 2001-11-14, 08:39
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: anything from paladin press?

I just placed an order funny you ask. On keeping your privacy and to how conduct hurtful, bitter revenge.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-14, 14:40
DarkWolf DarkWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anything from paladin press?

A lot of stuff paladin puts out I'd recommend. I buy from them all the time. Depending on your interests, they have a good variety of topics and authors. My favorites so far are:

The Poorman's James Bond series by Kurt Saxon. It has a lot of info in, I think, 6 books now. I have 1, 2 ,and 3.


Home Made Guns and Home Made Ammo by Ronald B. Brown


Improvised Explosives by Seymour Lecker


Kitchen Improvised Plastic Explosives by Tim Lewis. Good if you know a little about chemistry and explosives.


How to Build Practical Firearm Suppressors by Keith Anderson.

These are just a few I'd recommend. There are a lot of good ones so take a good look and tell me what you get, I'm kind of curious in what others like best.

------------------
I am a figment of my own imagination.

[This message has been edited by DarkWolf (edited 11-14-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics