About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Mad Scientists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mad Scientists Science and Mathematics discussion-- theories, arguments, citations, proofs and pudding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-14, 20:09
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default "Reality Engineering?"

I was reading on this stuff on the philidelphia project, projet pheonix, and Montauk project, and it says some fucked up shit on how the United Stated gov't has actually built a time machine using the minds of great people such as Einstein, Thorne, Tesla, Dr. Von Nuemann.
I was wondering if any one else believes in this stuff about Camp Hero.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-14, 20:43
Wonder Squirrel Wonder Squirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Reality Engineering?"

I highly recommend that you watch the film 'The Philidelphia Experiment', assuming you haven't already.

It is indeed highly interesting stuff.

------
Wonder Squirrel
 #3 
Old 2003-01-18, 20:04
puzzledmind puzzledmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "Reality Engineering?"

I believe some of it. I have a lot of theories on reality's relation to frequency that link to it, but I don't have the patience to explain it right now. Maybe later.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics