|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Mad Scientists Science and Mathematics discussion-- theories, arguments, citations, proofs and pudding. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-03, 16:09
|
MagusWarlock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
The Annunaki and Nibiru (Part 1)
Now, I'd say about 99% of all the world rejects the idea of Extraterrestrials visiting earth and involing themselves with early human culture?
Why is this? Probably the stigma of being labeled a cook, but, crazy, pseudo-scientist...you know the terms.
Yet when you actually look at facts you begin to wodner why science has failed to pick up on this sound theory. They don't want to, I believe. I also believe they havn't even tried.
I mean, if they did, they would see many sound ideas and clues come forth that rival (and sometimes even surpass) current ones logicaly, and historicaly.
I'm sure many of you here at Totse are familier with Sitchen's idea of the Annunaki (You're such an intellegent bunch, no sarcasm.) I agree with the idea, though not many of his interpertaions of that idea.
I've never read any of his books. In fact I havn't read a single book on the subject (I've rad a total opf about 4 UFO books ever.), but thanks to the wonderous tool of the Internet, I don't need to.
These Annunaki, which is a Sumerian word for 'Gods of the Earth' are thought to be (by Sitchen and numerous others who's thoughts all differ slightly.) Extraterrestrial beings from the 12th(10th) Planet (Planet X, Nibiru).
This Planet is said to have a 3600 (3657) year orbit around our sun (and possibly a twin sun, which is now a black dwarf). Itself is hypothesised to be a Brown Dwarf (failed star...warm but not nuclear), and this brown dwarf passes through our Solar System every 3600 years, as far as I know, about where the Asteroid belt is located, or near there.
It's said that Many thousands of years ago, the Solar System was made up as follows-
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth(Moon), Mars, Tiamat(*), Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Nibiru(*), and possibly Dark Sun.
This is where the term "12th Planet" comes from. Counting either the Sun or Moon as well.
As said, thousands of years ago, Nibiru crossed into the path of Tiamat and collided with it (or perhaps one of Nibiru's large moons or Asteroids, which collect to it each time it passes through the Oort Cloud). The resulting destruction tore Tiamat apart, creating the modern day Asteroid Belt.
Now I'm sure you all are thinking "But beings can't live on a star, or a planet that goes 3600 years away from the sun!".
Well I'll tell you. I view this is a major problem in the theory if not explained in some rather surprising (or maybe unbelievable) ways.
Here's Theory #1) -Nibiru is a Brown Dwarf. It's surface is mainly water, yet it has scattered land masses. The Planet self heats itself, and it has an atmosphere that keeps the heat for the most part in, and thus, a relativly stable enviroment is created over unchanging times.
Now Theory #2)
-Nibiru's occupents are in 4th Density. It's kind of hard to explain what density is, but I'll try. Think of it as the next level of energy in the universe. As scientists have become aware of, matter is energy at a certain speed. Think of the next density as a faster(or maybe slower) form of the energy, where what we percieve as light and other invisible forces, is actually matter in a different density.
My beliefs (and that of others), is that when you die, your soul can reincarnate. Each time your soul lives through a life and gets more knowledge, it gets larger and heavier. Eventually, when everything there is to know (or is relevent to know) is learned, the soul moves up a density. (Usually corrisponded with the urge to better the whole, and empathy).
I hope this makes it a bit more clear.
This has got too long..I'll stop for now with that. Responde a bit and I'll answer questions and write another part.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-03, 18:25
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Annunaki and Nibiru (Part 1)
If you see fit, why not write an article for the archive? My family has for quite some time believed in the fact that our species has originated from extre-terrestial life-forms. We also believe they have guided us along our path in evolution. I find it hard to believe that technology has had a giant explosion of advancement after the Roswell crash. I know, I'm a paranoid freak who believes in aliens. I think the fact mankind is so zealously wrapped up in religions makes the ideas of extra-terrestial intervention absurd to most. So perhaps it's not so much a fault with mankind as it is their basic need for an explanation for all that goes on in life. quote: My beliefs (and that of others), is that when you die, your soul can reincarnate.
Now if aliens are our gods, then they must have found a way to control the soul, and manipulate it. Otherwise there must be another external force that determines the boundaries of the afterlife. I can't even recall how many rumors have been circling about intervention with the Egyptians. Their seemingly perfect craftman ship, and engineering with the pyramids. And also countless other stories of other societies and their unexplained knowledge. I'm tired, going back to bed soon....
|
|
#3
 2002-12-03, 19:08
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: The Annunaki and Nibiru (Part 1)
As you all know I am a major science guy. And as a scientist I will not tell you that you are a crackpot because I have not seen any evidence to disprove it. Besides, I also beleive in aliens.
I do have some comments to add however.
I do not personaly beleive that people have souls. I don't rule out the possibility, but I don't beleive it personaly. However, over the past several generations it would seem that people are becoming more aware (for lack of a better word) of things. Themselves and the world around them.
It is highly suspicous that there was the technology boom (semiconducters, fiberoptics, advanced plastics, superconductors, etc...) after the Roswell incedent. Of course I also think the alien angle could be a cover to distract attention away from what is realy going on, though it is somewhat doubtful that the military is that clever.
I find it extremly unlikley that extraterrestrials would visit our stellar neighborhood as a natural occourance. Not impossible, but unlikely. Whild I doubt that anything would live on a brown dwarf (because of the high gravity) it could be binary with a habitable planet close enough to receive warmth.
Alien genetic engineering could explain the missing link, while social tampering could explain many of the religous stances here on earth.
While all of this is highly unlikely, we do live in a universe with plenty of room for the unlikely to happen.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-03, 20:35
|
MagusWarlock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Annunaki and Nibiru (Part 1)
quote: If you see fit, why not write an article for the archive?
Cause then I wouldn't get as much feedback! But I might do that anyway. [This message has been edited by MagusWarlock (edited 12-03-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-12-05, 00:11
|
innitRa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Annunaki and Nibiru (Part 1)
i personally dont care about the soul argument or whatever, but i'd like to know the websites where you found out about the astronomical parts of your story. in particular the 'dark sun' 'tiamat' and all those extra planets and stuff you mentioned
|
|
#6
 2002-12-05, 00:52
|
Spectrum 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Annunaki and Nibiru (Part 1)
mah man was really into this...thats how I learned of Nibiru....now according to him there is a distinct religious and poilitical-social connection to this....just some ideas ima throw out....
the 144,000 mentioned in the Revelations with the seal on their forehead are 144,000 picked by the species that reside on Nibiru.....these 144,000 also happen to be part of the Illuminati....its as if they were destined for this.....now you all know about the seal on the american dollar which is the masonic seal as well...hence the seal mentioned in Revelations.....so basically when Nibiru comes back to earht....the 144,000 thousand will be picked up and go with them....someting like that.....and the rest of the habitants will be destroyed....
i dont know if this is all true....i quickly wrote this cause its late so maybe i can explain better...
but has anyone else heard of this relation ?
some link them to the Egyptians...others link them to the Mayans and the whole 2012 thing.....there have also been some relations to it with some tribe in Africa and Sirus A and B.....
anyway my last point is that....and I'm surprised no one mentioned is that
Planet X or Nibiru is due back around MARCH 2003......all sites i have read this confirm this too.....wat baffles me is shouldn't this planet have entered our solar system orbit by now ?....i mean it should be visible by now....we should of been able to spot it....now of course such information is only available to certain individuals and can be kept from us if some powerful dude wishes so....but I dont know.....supposedly its coming this March....
if it dont come then...this proves its nothing but a fairy tale
piece
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|