About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Mad Scientists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mad Scientists Science and Mathematics discussion-- theories, arguments, citations, proofs and pudding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:47
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default New Scientist article

Since ThetaReactor posted a link to newscientist.com I am going to direct this post towards him, but anyone answer:

Like I've mentioned in another post I was at B&N today and saw the New Scientist magazine. I didn't get it because I wasn't sure if it was just a supplement to the website. It isn't, which I know now. There is an article in the second newest one (the cover story) dealing with a theory on the meaning of life. I don't think I'll be going back to B&N soon so I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the magazine and would be willing to type up the article (it's not long...) or knows of a place online that has it (the site doesn't have any of the stories from the magazine).
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 12:34
Other Other is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Scientist article

Is the Australian New Scientist different to yours? I dunno. If its the same, post the issue and page numbers, and I'll type it up.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics