About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Mad Scientists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mad Scientists Science and Mathematics discussion-- theories, arguments, citations, proofs and pudding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 14:29
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default NCSSSMST

I'm not sure the ages of everyone who posts here, but I do know that people post from all over... so:

In October I am going to a the NCSSSMST (www.ncsssmst.org) and I was wondering if anyone else on TOTSE was going. Who who who?

I wonder if I should post something about this in Spurious as well... not many read Mad Scientists.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 02:46
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: NCSSSMST

Ooooo! I wish I could attend, but circumstances dictate otherwise.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:32
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: NCSSSMST

Almost 40,000 people on this board from all over the US, and no one is going?

What circumstances, Prometheus?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-08, 07:54
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: NCSSSMST

My circumstances include living in michigan, having no money, and no transportation. But I'll be damned if I miss anything around here (such as the Linux expo in May 2003).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics