About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-29, 06:24
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

You have to read this book.

damn mice

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #2 
Old 2001-04-30, 10:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

I liked dirk gentlys holistic detective agency better.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-01, 06:52
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Douglas Adams is the man.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-18, 02:00
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Dirk Gently (I'm sure I misspelled something there too) is great but HHG is better. If you'll excuse me I have to go find some Janx spirits there's games afoot. (and I intend to lose.)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics