About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-28, 05:01
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Ni.....I mean Gorillas

one time I had a Gorrilla....I called him Jermaine, I made him clean the floors, make my food, and do practically everything else while I sat on my ass and watched the tube...

When Jermaine was bad I tied him to the barn and whipped him with a whip...he didnt like this..but it was not half as bad as what I did to his gorrilla sister shonikwa..I bought her from the zoo as well...anyways I caught Shonikwa trying to escape my plantation one day ...she was singin "Follow the Drinking Gorde!!!"I think she was heading north...anyways I tied her to my truck and dragged her down the street....when I stopped ...she was one dead ni...I mean gorilla!

Anyways Jermaine is a good gorilla...I reward him with plenty of waddymelon,chicken,and kool-aid....he loves it when we play basketball!!

Anyways gorillas, make excellent pets,and can be great sla...I mean servants...Ifyou know how to tame them...which can be a strenuos task..
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 02:58
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ni.....I mean Gorillas

I demand a shrubery!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-31, 18:33
wenerjar wenerjar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ni.....I mean Gorillas

quote:
Originally posted by ScorchedWeasel:
I demand a shrubery!


you must cut down the tallest tree in the forest... with a herring!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics