About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 04:19
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Weekdays

Before I share with all of you my crappy ass-assed poem: Dream Matrix, are yo uthe same Dream Matrix from the Shroomery?

It's 12 a.m.

Im up late doing my homework again.

But that's ok because this is the only way I can reach zen.

But then again I could be in the den with my friend, Ben

Playin some video games but then count to ten, take another hit and get high all over again!

Bah, I'm tired as hell and just finished my fucking homework!

P.S. It's 12:05 right now...Good night
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics