About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 11:10
infiltrator15 infiltrator15 is offline
Regular
 
Default I HATE U

There was no gentle stroke,
No word of love,
Only blood
Only pain

You took my flesh
You mangled me

On the spot where I fell
You placed your foot,
No remorse
No regrets

Even in my death
You haunt my grave

Well mark my words
You dirty bitch,
I'll be back
You will die

I may be gone
But my presence remains
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 16:47
evil0verl0rd evil0verl0rd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I HATE U

whoaaaa
this is in the worng forum...
so much rage...
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:16
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I HATE U

yeah, I think I pissed him off...Looks like we got another Eminem on our hands, this one better not sell out :@
 #4 
Old 2002-10-17, 00:00
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I HATE U

i hate you
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics