About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-25, 02:24
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Bong Revolution.

before my contact lenses
become an issue,
let�s hit the bong again
and transform ourselves.

re-invent the madness of childhood
In our walk.

rip open the guitar
and our lungs
so that our songs
put us in boats.

boats that go places. yeah.

bring the ice cream, funyuns,
and
tasty, tasty water.

we�ll take deep breaths until
we get there.

It�s a wednesday night.
It�s a weekend.

when we wake up tomorrow
the moving of walls with magic wands
will seem like a dream

and the pressing of faces
against surfaces
to determine softness
will be out of reach.

it�s out of reach now.

we can�t remember if we�re doing it
as we�re doing it.

but we�re in the moment,
so it seems embraceable.

being there makes memory a secondary affair.

quick,
put on some pajamas.

how does that feel?

you and I are doing great.
wait,
there are four of us.

we�re doing great.
we love the moon.

when one of us leaves for the bathroom,
we don�t feel abandoned.

when I leave for the bathroom
I know
the pee I take
will blow my mind.

it just happens this way.

if only there was a bong song
to sing-along
to these minutes
of which
we belong.

thong-th-thong-thong-thong.

see how I rub my skin?

every action we take
is building-

oh, what the fuck am I talking about,
I�m high.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-25, 04:26
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

makes perfect sense actually
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 01:54
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

praise the one that brings us joy
let us christen our brand new toy

with an oz of dro
we make the smoke flow

thanks for cooling all the smoke
now i can take countless tokes

 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 00:37
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

I like that...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 10:40
Rell123 Rell123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

So true. From the mixmag issue with the headline "SPLIFF NATION", theres a Yoda's Conspiracy Theory Wheel, its essential equipment. Funny as hell. It has you convinced that the world leaders are lizards.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-17, 00:11
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

spark,suck,bubble
my mind's in trouble
these bong hits to the head
..strong enough to wake the dead

tokin day and night
relief from a world of spite
I wish the world smoked weed
there'd be peace no more greed

Indo,skunk,kind,or dro
ill blow the smoke you catch my flow
but purple's the haze that makes me fly
thats why I smoke it...to get high

blunts,pipes,bowls and joints
are good but only to a certain point
so when I want my mind to sing a song
I fill it with water and hit the bong

 #7 
Old 2002-10-17, 00:15
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

those were sweet!
 #8 
Old 2002-10-17, 01:39
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

thanks enigma, give it a try.....
 #9 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:27
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Bong Revolution.

i really liked that corn
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics