About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-10, 00:05
ThebassToad ThebassToad is offline
Regular
 
Default B.A.A.C

You're such a useless cunt,
i am sorry this happened to you,
all i wanted was to fuck,
but make a child i did not want to do

What do you mean you're keeping it,
bitch I don't think for so for one moment,
you had better spread those whore legs,
and take this clotheshanger in and jab on it

Ahhh yes,
you are the little whore who did this to yourself,
riding this cock,
while I was drunk, skunked, coked, and smoked as all hell

Now that it is done,
and you lay on the table bleeding,
"Oh please don't let me die here,"
you scream as you lay in your time of needing

like I give a fuck,
if you die bitch,
not now that I have to scratch my nuts,
until I get to the VD clinic

Fucking whores like you,
offend me with your wants and needs,
because us men don't care about what comes out of that mouth,
if you aren't on your knees

 #2 
Old 2002-06-10, 11:37
Woodzzz Woodzzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: B.A.A.C

fanny
fanny
fanny
if u have a child
in years you'll be
a granny
granny
granny
granny fanny

rank
 #3 
Old 2002-06-10, 14:24
ThebassToad ThebassToad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: B.A.A.C

quote:
Originally posted by Woodzzz:
fanny
fanny
fanny
if u have a child
in years you'll be
a granny
granny
granny
granny fanny

rank



lol, I love it

Toad
 #4 
Old 2002-06-12, 10:34
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: B.A.A.C

That sounded like an eminem song. So it BLOWS.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-17, 00:37
ThebassToad ThebassToad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: B.A.A.C

Child, are you still upset at the world on the outside? It's not their fault they laugh at you. It's your mother's, since she broke off that end of the clothes hanger while you were in the womb. Must suck a lot, especially in the airport.

Toad
 #6 
Old 2002-07-22, 07:26
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: B.A.A.C

I think it fuckin sucked. thats just my opinion though. I'm not into that kind of shit. And that does sound like an eminem song. Are you sure he didn't write it? I havent listened to any eminem in awhile so i wouldn't know. But it sounds like stan. And a little like who i am.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-25, 03:21
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: B.A.A.C

WOW I'M IMPRESSED.
First time I have ever seen a real poem in this forum that is what it's supposed to be.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics