About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-21, 00:01
Axlenemo Axlenemo is offline
Regular
 
Default freedom of the world.And All.

Many times I have been betrayed and for that I have endured.But, because this love for the world is so strong this love is ensured.

America can't take my right away to live free.They make me pay them to live on land wich isn't me.

Sometimes I wish they'd give it a rest.
Yet then again I know this country is the best.

were should I live,If there is anyone to listen to, who.I'm sick of the tricks of this world puting me in a catch twentytwo.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics