About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-25, 19:08
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Something A Fellow From High School Wrote About Me

I thought this was pretty Vogon:

What did I do today
Screwed up again
Shouldn't have let her touch my lips
Shouldn't have felt that kiss
I told so many lies
So many it hurts inside
Can't let her feel this pain
The pain is only mine
Feeling the blade against my wrist
I know this ain't the way
Turned away from happiness
Walked right to this place
Sorrow a lonely home
A home I know too well
Can't seem to fill this place
With anything else
A sudden kiss I've felt
So wrong I do it anyway
It hurts to be standing here
Why won't I wash away
Stay a little longer
No place left to go
Turned away from love just once
And now I've lost my soul


Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2002-05-10, 19:48
DMT DMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something A Fellow From High School Wrote About Me

That's some vogon shit! sorry nobodies replying to this, nobodies repling to my little passage either.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-12, 14:14
Hells Hero Hells Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something A Fellow From High School Wrote About Me

great peom... im worte something like it look for it soon
 #4 
Old 2002-05-25, 23:30
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something A Fellow From High School Wrote About Me

I wrote a poem once it got me psycologically assessed.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-27, 05:10
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something A Fellow From High School Wrote About Me

I ended up in spring harbor hospital for a poem i wrote a while ago... i think i have it somewhere, i'll post it when i find it.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-31, 00:29
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something A Fellow From High School Wrote About Me

I would really like to see that one.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics