About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-24, 07:33
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default what fucker???

To be a tree is to grow the lime
to see the dog is to be the hydrant
to be a frog is to croak at least once...

What you say?
is it true?

the garden grows...
from north to left
and from the right
we mow straight to the horizon

Remember this above all else...
if you don't open your eyes
you will hit your head


 #2 
Old 2002-01-27, 01:44
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what fucker???

If perchance you are chasing the truth
just remember that it is running away from you
faster than you can count to ten
Don't make me say it again!

And if perchance it is happiness that you seek
just remember it's not over till the fat lady sings
and her words you can discard them if you must
honestly now nobody ever got hurt by studying dust

And if perchance it is pain that you desire
the easiest way is to set yourself on fire
and if the ambulance comes just a little late
don't fret none junior you can always masterbate



[This message has been edited by neon (edited 01-29-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-02-01, 12:04
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what fucker???

Clickity clack click.
The mandrill comes to play
In the weeds
With the gloves on
And the latex playing cards.

Krappidy dappity
The elves say Gerard Dippedy Doo
In large French accents
With their stripy beaches and grey sands
They march with knifes
And ants
And salads across the earth.

Flibbertygibbit
We all hop away
Into the waiting pits
With their teeth and tartar
Their ever-waiting white washed trees
And they laugh, laugh
Like maniacal crabs,
Just waiting for a toe-shaped child
To skip over the horizon.

I think you �know� what I mean.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-02, 01:03
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: what fucker???

Like a legion heading to battle
Onwards fly brown spotted cows
Udderly repellant are they
Resplendent in their attire
Dropping road apples filled with hay
Watch out your eyes!
Mother help me, I need to be fixed
I'm sick, not broken, thannk you very much
Time was when this never passed muster
I'm flustered at the very suggestion
Well! I never!
Maybe I should, now that I think about it
Stop! don't think you can sneak up on me
You treacherous bastard.
Is that how your mother and I raised you?
I thought you left when you shut that door
What do you mean this isn't how this started?
I'm not sure what the hell happened,
Things were going fine
Then all of a sudden it devolved into this!
I think I better go back and se what went wrong...

Like a legion heading to battle
Onwards fly brown spotted cows
Wait, I've been here already
Never mind, I'm outta here.


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 02-02-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics