Tomb of Flesh
Okay, I know this forum is for "terrible poems", but I wrote this and was wondering what you guys think. This was writen when I was VERY depressed and was thinking of killing myself. I've shown it to some of my friends, but once they finish reading it, they're dead quite for a couple minutes, and then say "Oh my god" or "Holy shit", with the rare "Whoa" in there. Well, here is my poem, it's called Tomb of Flesh.
---Tomb of Flesh---
In a tomb of flesh lies a soul, A flicker, A flame.
Scared, Bruised, Crawling along the blood stained path of life.
And with every foot this tomb of flesh crawls, It opens up past wounds, Of love, Of hate, Of fear.
Fear, Of the nothingness that trails near it's feet, Of the nothingness the will swollow it up if it stops.
Fear is what drives on this soul, Through the pain, Through the sorrow, Through the agony.
And when it does stop, The blackness, The nothingness, Will swollow it up, And this tomb and soul will forever be gone.
|