About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-13, 23:32
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default "One sided dice"

I was the perfect son.
I did all the right things.
The reply mute
I am born of your blood.
I am a guide.
I grew in your arms.
Nature bestows unknown.
I was made a promise.
I am ashamed for them.
The others are forgotten.
I am the gift of life.
I let you chose.
I am.
Yes we are.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics