About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-07, 01:01
wriprodir wriprodir is offline
Regular
 
Default Your 44 D's

I promise I won't hurt `em,
I'll always ask you please,
If you'll just let me play with,
Your 44 D's

Don't you be a prude now,
Don't you be a tease,
Pop out them there grapefruits,
Lemme' give `em both a squeeze.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-07, 04:24
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

i promise i wont lie
i promise i wont sneeze
it's a fucking shame
i can't sell your 44-D's

they get inside your shirt
they get inside my head
if i tell you anymore
i'll prolly wind up dead

so won't you please won't you will
take my merry hand
and let's go and distribute
your monster melons across the land.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-08, 01:24
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Well I do declare
Do my eyes deceive?
I've just seen bare
Your perfect 44-D's

Do I dare ask?
Could I have such luck?
I promise to be fast
For a quick tit f**k

I'll be real nice
All twinkle & merry
I'll ask real nice
If I can have your cherry

I'm your's to command
To do as you please
If you'd just let my hand
carress your 44-D's

 #4 
Old 2002-01-08, 03:35
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

o where art thou 44-d's
with the beauty of persephony
i play and fillde with glee
feeling lost in the fleshy sea

on this day i do decree
i remember what i percieve
a mental picture of thee
and your dearest sister 44-d

 #5 
Old 2002-01-09, 03:35
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

If I gently nibble
I know you I will please
Just the tip of the nipple
Of your 44-D's

Right there, in between
Myself I will place
While you gently kneed
Until I c*m on your face

You can keep your mouth closed
If that is your worry
Then welcome my load
As your face it does bury

To swallow's not an issue
You can rub it right in
Or wipe with a tissue
But it's good for the skin

If it's your wish that
Your face not be messed
I can always pull back
And shoot on your chest

When the fountain dwindles
And I'm finally done
Your twaddle I'll diddle
And then comes my tongue

From pink, swollen lips
Comes the greatest of flavors
Your nectar I'll sip;
Your juices I'll savior

With my finger and tongue
Way deep in your chasm
You're going to have one
Mind blowing orgasm

When you are done
And return to the earth
We'll renew the fun
And start at the first

If you then wonder
Why you I so pleased
I tell it's all due
To your 44-D's

[Damn, I kinda got a bit carried away there, didn't I. Oh, well. Hell I'm starting to like this one: add a chorus and maybe I'll put it to music....Then again, maybe I won't].


*Next?*
 #6 
Old 2002-01-09, 06:20
ScottG ScottG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Oh Lord, won't you buy me some 44D's?
Don't care 'bout their owner, or what's 'tween her knees;
As long as they're swinging without tossin' fleas,
I'd love if you'd send me some 44D's.

Oh Lord, won't you give me some oversized boob?
I'm bored with my pillows, and flat out of lube;
I'd care for it always, quit watching the tube,
Just bury my face in some big mammoth boob.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-09, 22:46
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Janis who?
 #8 
Old 2002-01-12, 02:34
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Well 44-D's why
it's just another name
i have a grand idea
let's play a silly game

First i'll say pumpkin
and then you'll say please
and before you will even know it
i'll be down on my knees

i'll try to tell the difference
i'll try to wonder why
But hey just wait a minute
You know i'll never cry
 #9 
Old 2002-01-14, 22:02
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Oh fuck me to tears ,
you're all so nice
but I'd love it more if you'd pinch and bite

Take me!! Rape me!! Bite my neck!!

.....or not..just kick ,.. what the heck

Just one question as you pull off my top...

44DD's~ SURPRISE!!..Wait! how'd you know?? ..

R U cops?

 #10 
Old 2002-01-15, 22:04
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Not a cop I be
Nor hooker I need
Just anything displaying 44-D's

Don't try to entrap me
Be you a police decoy
I know fake boobs
From the real McCoy

Do I seem a buffoon?
As if I couldn't tell at first
I knew they were balloons
When one did burst

I had a feeling
That something wasn't right
When you kept keeping
your bra on tight

I guess you had
Nothing better to do
enough's been said
The heck with you

Back into the night
I slip with ease
Once again hunting
Real 44-D's

With big nipples to nip
and lick and squeeze
I'll smother my face
Then come up to breathe


 #11 
Old 2002-01-16, 00:33
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Oh to breathe the air!
wouldn't that be nice
Oh but those 44-D's
Think not once yeah think thrice!

And to guess what a window
is and what it surely isn't
but some more of those bra-busters
Oh can't you wait just a minute

It can't be awfully clean
it shore ain't awful pretty
To live in a bed of roses
And have to play with your kitty
 #12 
Old 2002-01-16, 00:47
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

44_D's! Oh they be so rosy
I'll dive right in, get real cozy
Whilst I'm read a bedtime story
As told by one who ain't so nosey

Ah the 44-D's;
Let me sing O' the Glory!
From high a top the uppermost story
And from way out yonder; in the back 40's
Ah the 44-D's

44-D's How they give me a raise
Till the end of my dying days
Even outshinning the suns own rays
44-D's! What more can I say?
Give 'em a cheer! Hip, Hip, Hooray!

 #13 
Old 2002-01-16, 03:12
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

i know they ain't green
i know they ain't brown
but looking at those mama's
now i'm high i won't come down

i see it in the air
i see it in your ear
But if you let me sample those
trust me you'll have no fear

Why those 44-D's i do declare
look way more expensive than your underwear
and why do my eyes deceive
about them hogs i'm about to receive?

 #14 
Old 2002-01-16, 23:03
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

The ways of happiness
Are vast and many.
Like having a girl
What gots boobs a-plenty.
Yes, that's good,
But what's best of all,
Is when your girl says
Her bra is too small.

We've all gone on
About 44-D's,
And the various ways
In which they can please.
We know there's more
To women besides breasts.
That vast are
The joys of their flesh .

Please don't be angry,
All you with small breasts.
I've nothing against you,
Please take no offense.
Do not accuse me
Of breast prejudice.
I would date women
With any size chest.

It's not that I
Don't seek perfection.
As much as a matter
Of avoiding rejection.
In fact I dare say
I'd date any type.
Given the sad state
Of my current sex life.

I'm embarrassed to say
Exactly how bad,
Or admit that my wife
Was the last that I had.
And that was way
Before our big split.
Since then I've had nothing,
Not nada, not zip.

So now that you've heard
My secret confession,
Will you fault me
For this one obsession?
Can you blame me
For going on as I do.
And singing the praises
Of very big boobs?

Please carefully consider:
What choice do I have?
Apart from me taking
Matters firmly in hand.
I'm so afraid that
Never again I'll see
Or fondle or caress
A pair of 44-D's

I call all the women
Who have 44-D's:
Take off your bras;
Let them go free!
Display them proudly
For all the world to see.
Do it for fun,
Do it for me?

Be not ashamed
Of your humanity.
With those you're allowed
To express vanity.
From across the land
Please hear our shout:
Come on ladies:
Let them all hang out!

 #15 
Old 2002-01-17, 01:02
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Let it all hang out
that's the call of the day
but if you really want the truth
with them giants i do want to play

i might say something mean
i might say something nice
But if you show me those again
without a doubt i'll turn to ice

So girls come from near
and girls come from afar
But those mystery booberinos
shine as bright as any star!

So if perchance you see me
don't just stop and stare
Let me tell you 44-D's
it is soon that i'll be there.
 #16 
Old 2002-01-21, 06:50
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

I hate to interupt but are you guys okay?
44D's sound kinda nasty if you ask me...
 #17 
Old 2002-01-21, 17:31
whiterydah21 whiterydah21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

f*ck tha poem, ill spit a lyric or two/

my lyrics or so hott, i kill u on the 1st vers/ beat u down to the ground, just to show u how much the dirt hurts/ and b-4 i get to mackin'/ the b*tch usally flurts 1st/ but thats only if my hand, doesnt slip up her skirt 1st/ got u callin' me, tellin' me how much these words hurt/ botle of coke and southern comfort//
 #18 
Old 2002-01-21, 17:41
whiterydah21 whiterydah21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

quote:
Originally posted by whiterydah21:
f*ck tha poem, ill spit a lyric or two/

my lyrics or so hott, i kill u on the 1st vers/ beat u down to the ground, just to show u how much the dirt hurts/ and b-4 i get to mackin'/ the b*tch usally flurts 1st/ but thats only if my hand, doesnt slip up her skirt 1st/ rap about u now got u callin' me, tellin' me how much these words hurt/ botle of coke and southern comfort/ and thats when these words slur/



 #19 
Old 2002-01-21, 21:55
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

eh.
 #20 
Old 2002-01-22, 04:16
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Huh?
 #21 
Old 2002-02-11, 01:31
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Yeah those 44-D's are missing in action
and is that due to a mass contraction
is it a place to hide from your fears
and yet a place to hide from your tears

Oh 44-D's you must have run
i turned around and you were gone
i swear i'll look high and i'll look below
until i find there isn't a place you won't go
 #22 
Old 2002-02-11, 13:59
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Lucky are you ,if between them, your cream..
~resembling that last post, I know what you mean.
~I can hide if I wish! or buy some friends for my fish,
~Broken , liquid? tears dear? or dreams?
~Either way why cast derision?,
I may not be much of a vision,
~but the d's and I know the guy and the go
~the bills get paid by coaxing...er,
I mean they get paid with amazing prescision.

Not,

~So there's tubifex worms in the icebox
where groceries once dwelt they squirm , ~Gravity has been wicked, my sucks shock
but the unfounded arrogance is firm..
~So do what you will with these tatas, or not
I want a herd of clown loaches, so I can be bought..
and if, by chance, you think it's I
who should pay, could be you're right,
for your esteem a "hooray!",
~please please me and cum , cum and please me , good day
So I must quit this drivel,
wasting time w/ your poem..
due my consciences snivel,
"Cut the shit, tend the home."
blah blah blah, ha ha ha, rah rah rah
zis boom bah!
Time to listen to the conscience?
Naaaah
 #23 
Old 2002-03-26, 02:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

To everyone who has contributed a verse or more to this [Neon & Winki in particular]:

I've been considering puting "Your 44-D's" to music.

At first I was only going to use that which I had written. However, upon re-reading the whole thread, I think that it would be kinda cool to use it all [perhaps using each persons contibution as a unique charecter in the song, pehaps not. That, along with many other creative descisions, will be made later].
To do this, I would like permission from each of you to use what you've wrote.

I will only use verses from people who do give me permission.

I'm in no big hurry; I've got plenty on my plate as it is. But I don't want to wait too long to start organizing it.

Thanx all.
 #24 
Old 2002-03-28, 04:22
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your 44 D's

Oh 44-D's you must cost but a penny
Why is it that you have confused so many?
In the night i often hear your wonderous call
To many it might seem like nothing at all.
 #25 
Old 2002-03-28, 21:53
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your 44 D's

So, ah, Neon, do I get your permission to use your lines? Or would you rather I didn't?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics