About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-08, 03:49
Twizted Twizted is offline
Regular
 
Default Despair

I look in the mirror only to stare at an empty shell of my life
As my world fades to black I can feel my emotions
tearing at me like a power within

I ask myself why I feel this way and never get a response
My future fades to grey as life spirals outta control
All these questions and no answers to calm my soul
I scream with the pain of life and wish for it to put and end to my suffering

I lie my head down and feel the tears stream from my eyes wondering if i will ever get a break from the confusion and madness
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics