About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-10-26, 05:48
iamyourgodnow iamyourgodnow is offline
Regular
 
Default The Heroic Cow (Saga)

Gather 'Round the Hearth
Warm fire, flames licking hungrily
At the pallor of an old man
He beckons the children
And tells them of a man
Who was more than a Man
He was a Cow

Just a young lad
Like yerselves
Licking and Pawin his mommies teats
He tried to noise his mother, and he bleats
Mommy, Mommy, look at me now,
I'm gonna be a Heroic Cow!

The Mother, a fine lass
She smiled at her son
And told him to "Fuck Off"
"I'm tired and dirty and I'm getting milked right now and it's all your fault I didn't want to get pregnant your father just struck me with the silver fucking bullet so get the hell out of my house and quit wasting my money"

So the young hero set out, his fortune being told
As a young heifer who was as young as bold
Nothing could stop him he cried
As the Earth beneath his feet gave way. He stood on scrawy legs and began to pray

"I hope my mother rots in hell
And I hope I never wear a cow bell"

But the farmer saw the young 'un
And got his gun 'un

And said to the hero
"come here and try some Beero"
But the cow didn't, and so the farmer shot him.

The Fucking End. So Fuck you If you don't like the Sage of the Heroic Cow. Nobody said you had to like my work. Hey, FUCK YOU! I had a rough childhood! I just wanted to be a poet, but my vocabulary is too small. I had to have my nephew type this shit anyway. Oh sure, you really hate it, eh? Like you've never written poetry when you are on shrooms. There is writing on my hand. It says, "You are a moron, quit embarassing yourself on this Bulletin Board. And don't type this. You aren't typing this are you? Oh fuck." Then it just goes on and insults me. So I cut it off.

The End


P.S. I'm not kidding at all. Nope. No sense of humor on me. So take this seriously.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics