About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-10-16, 06:13
kronos kronos is offline
Regular
 
Default Warmth of womb

Here's a song I wrote today. It is pretty slow but it's good.


As the sun sets I see the dawn on your eyes
The dawn of your love for me
For this is our demise
The never ending story of our love
Our bond shall ripen
And fly free as a dove
This is the world's last vision of us
We shall be gone
Folded into the seams of trust
This is my dream
I only need you
Then shall we both drink from the stream
I love you so
This is my demise
I want so much for you to show
You are my warmth of womb
Oh how I love you so
Over the craving shall nothing resume
Warmth of womb
 #2 
Old 2001-10-24, 02:40
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Warmth of womb

thats a kinda short song, but good.

want kitty, apple-poop
 #3 
Old 2001-10-24, 15:01
Angry Boy Angry Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Warmth of womb

yea i really liked that dude.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics