About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-09-06, 01:48
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default I once wrote a Poem

......But it was a long time ago, this particular one and I can't remeber how it went.

I just thought I'd share that with you.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #2 
Old 2001-10-20, 23:10
Hazard Hazard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I once wrote a Poem

eup, too bad

------------------
Jebus!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics