About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-19, 13:08
countzero countzero is offline
Regular
 
Default Not your answer

maybe rejection helps you learn,
out of turn I laugh and see
all the anger slipped away as I watched
your face crumple and weep.
I try to move on but you hold me back,
waiting at corners, in bars for me to arrive.
endlessly searching for something, not me
I'll only speak out of turn, screw things up yet again.
my tact is lacking and my will is weak
severnce is the only answer, no complaints
turn slowly now and walk away, think about why you tryed and failed.
why you needed to watch me cry, fall apart like pieces of a venerable thing, disolving into the nothingness that sets us apart.
please don't fret it was'nt you only what I lacked and still do.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-24, 08:10
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Not your answer

dude i dunno if its the thc talkin or i really feel you on that relasionship problem thing man
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics