About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-12, 12:52
countzero countzero is offline
Regular
 
Default hideous underbelly

nothingness surrounds me,
cloaks me into the void.
as I lie here awake but comfortably numb,
aware of my darkness, daring not to speak of the truth.
A lie compounded, forced into being,
rejected and weak I skulk into the past.

Alone and listless, defenceless and weak.
opinion of no consequence no reason to think.
ignored by the masses, pitied by the superior,
I conceal my tears as vanish from view.

take on my heartbreak, release me from this,
my soul lies dormant, blackened and lost.
to escape from the pain, the hurt and the sorrow, I dust of my memories and return.
In anger I cry,

why me, why now
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics