About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-15, 16:55
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Inside

Silently screaming,
Inside my head,
The memories,
That I still dread.
Depressing thoughts,
Invade my mind,
They don't come out,
They stay inside.


Refrain
GET OUT!(Unlike before)
RIGHT NOW!(I scream no more)
LEAVE ME!(You ugly whore)
LET BE!(I'm all to sore)
Why won't you stop?
Why can't you see?
The pain you cause
Is killing me!


Calling my name,
I'm paranoid,
Take me away,
Into the void.
They keep crying,
I hear their sound,
Since other's can't,
Help can't be found,


Refrain

Pounding on walls,
Inside my brain,
Causing me stress,
Causing me strain.
And now I'm dead,
With unlived dreams,
But inside me,
My sorrows scream.

<>
Sadly (snurfle) I cannot take credit for this poem. It belongs to one Johnathan MacBeth, you can read it @ http://underworld.fortunecity.com/sonic/971/main.html
But I'm warning you... it's not pretty.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics