About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-12, 04:21
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Does this make me more of a women?

expect the unexpected
tired of being disrespected
things are getting kinda hectic
My self esteem? I left it
back there.
bend over, spread your cheeks, run your fingers threw your hair
Sound familiar?
It�s your call, they make you understand
assuming drugs make your mind go bland
but this isn�t about drugs,
lack of affectionate hugs,
animal activists fighting for a bear skin rug
It�s about me
and what I feel
a sand sper stuck in your heel
that's the sensation I get
In my lower encephalon
generally caused by being exposed
to peoples shit too long.
so what if I wanna take gun
to my school, find you in the hallway
pull the trigger, with no pun
intended when everyone screams
JC YOUR SO CRAZY
whats wrong with you
your eyes look glazy
things seem a little hazy
need someone to talk too?
need a crying shoulder?
Someone to stand strong, a 3 ton boulder?
I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE
How to play the game, or why I'm getting sued,
but most importantly why I�m thinking these thoughts
I think its because I wanted them to get expressed to you
because this is how I get things of my chest
so I can go to bed, and actually try and catch up on my rest.
not having to deal with the blasphemy the word puts out.
I just try and shut it out
locked in my fantasy world where I�m the king,
and my loyal subjects run about.
I�m a fuck up, OK, I admit it!
I totaled my car _going the speed limit.
... Such a pretty tree.
I know, wtf is wrong with me?
Maybe I�m normal.
... yeah...
....Maybe, I�m normal.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-12, 04:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Does this make me more of a women?

you're a woman?

oops. i'm dumb...
 #3 
Old 2000-10-12, 04:36
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does this make me more of a women?

I have a penis.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-12, 21:07
Regular
 
Default Re: Does this make me more of a women?

ACK!! and you are a woman?!

uhhhh. disregard that... public school has numbed my mind... i am zoonning.... ouut.....

*drools*
 #5 
Old 2000-10-13, 12:18
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does this make me more of a women?

And now you're drooling over the thought of a woman with a penis?
 #6 
Old 2000-10-13, 13:22
Regular
 
Default Re: Does this make me more of a women?

i knew someone would mis-interpret that...


no.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics