About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-16, 04:38
chronic chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default A poem especially for you. Yes, you.

I got bored and so I wrote a poem. How many lines does uh... a
collection of words have to be to be considered a poem? I read
the ingridients on bag of flour and I thought "Wow, the person
who wrote that really connected with me. It's so beautiful."
Here's my contribution to the world of shitty poetry:
Theres a used condom in my head,
My brain belonged to a whore.
Also theres a guy at my window.
I hate your fucking guts.
THE END
 #2 
Old 2000-09-16, 04:54
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem especially for you. Yes, you.

*snaps*
 #3 
Old 2000-09-16, 05:23
chronic chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem especially for you. Yes, you.

Is that a poem or a firecracker?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics