About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-12, 04:01
morphaieus morphaieus is offline
Regular
 
Default a turn for the worst

(based on the premise that
the worst thing you can do to a poem is
rhyme it.)

Is this love I feel for real,
Or is it only dying?

In this heart that you did steal
Inside you left me crying.

Once I thought I dreamed of you,
And once I heard you laughing,

I wish someone would come here to
get this freaking babel fish out of my ear#$@*&!()@!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics