About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-31, 23:39
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Vote!

We are all supposed to vote for the best piece of poetry here. So These are the people whos posts have been active in the last 30 days. Vote, by sending your Vote! to

Flambo46@hotmail.com

Your choices are:

I, by sckbch
. taken, by Bongman
Good Poetry, by Crawling Chaos
As I sit., by JadedFool
The Greatest Poem Ever, by Bill Watterson
Odes to Inanimate Objects, by FixedNDilated
A Purgatorial Chorus, by Bar room hero
Painful Poetry, by JCyberius with additions by: Jadedfool, Trippy_McGee, Suziegirl, Jarvie, Ho ju and AtomicZagnut
Shitty Poetry by, DiabolikSlim and others
Vogon: An ode to Remember. by, Jerbee
and any others that are active in the last 30 days.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-01, 03:51
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Results will be posted in 4 days.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-02, 20:03
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

2 more days to vote.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-03, 02:09
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

1 more day to get Your vote in!
 #5 
Old 2000-09-03, 03:39
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

I'm thinking you've been inundated with votes right?

 #6 
Old 2000-09-03, 12:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

I vote for me.

HOORAH! I WIN! DA DA, DA DA DA DA DA, HEY HEY HEY! GOOODBYE!
 #7 
Old 2000-09-03, 17:31
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Right.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-04, 05:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

OK, Trippy wins becuase he voted for himself.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-04, 05:30
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Wait a minute?!, Trippy didn't write a poem.
 #10 
Old 2000-09-04, 07:31
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

One two three, I just took a pee.
I like beans, they taste like teens.

There, now gimme that trophy.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-04, 17:42
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

code:
(VOGONS)
(FORD)
(42)
()
------






[This message has been edited by Bongman (edited 09-04-2000).]
 #12 
Old 2000-09-05, 06:31
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

trippy did post a poem "how many boards would the mongols horde if the mongol hordes got bored" the answer is 167.
 #13 
Old 2000-09-05, 21:16
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Trippy posted the poem but I reconized it as plagerism. The poem was in Calvin and Hobbes comic by Bill Watterson.
 #14 
Old 2000-09-06, 14:50
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

I win by default.
 #15 
Old 2000-09-07, 01:20
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

I win cuz otherwise Lost'll be pissed off...


nyah nyah :-P
 #16 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:14
mustnag mustnag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

The greatest poem ever gets my vote.

If you take it as an ensemble piece, its almost long enough and booring enough to be Vogon. Not really insulting enough though. As a new guy I shouldn't be insulting either, but what th hell, I found my towel!
Hikin' baby!

 #17 
Old 2000-10-08, 19:51
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

But Trippy didn't write it!
 #18 
Old 2000-10-09, 15:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

I did so write it! I read it in a Calvin & Hobbes compilation and then wrote it down here. And besides, I got the most votes. So I win. Yay.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-09, 21:09
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Yeah, well I actually really truly wrote my Humble apple poem so there. No plagiarism whatsoever
 #20 
Old 2000-10-10, 08:53
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Back off wench. The trophy is mine. I won unanimously (from everyone who voted). So there.
 #21 
Old 2000-10-10, 16:03
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Pah, imbecile. Bow down before you get smited.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-10, 23:19
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

Never again shall I bow to one so smite-inclined as you. It is you who shall metaphorically bow to me lest you feel the toothless bite of my wrath.
 #23 
Old 2000-10-11, 00:07
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

*tries to decide to smite or bow*
 #24 
Old 2000-10-11, 08:18
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

*lubricates Bongmans head*

I think the decision is an easy one to make. Those that bow are spared from having their head forced into a camel's anus.
 #25 
Old 2000-10-11, 08:21
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote!

That doesn't apply to suz because I fear she may sever my penis and/or testicles if I force her head into the anus of any large animal. Hence I'm just going to act omnipotent and hope she bows.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics