About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-24, 03:00
Crawling Chaos Crawling Chaos is offline
Regular
 
Default "Good Poetry" the verse.


I'm not sure whether this is considered Vogon or not, but I find it amusing.

"Good Poetry"

by Michael Gilmer
(c) 1994 by Crawling Chaos Industries
---------------------
The words come from where I know not.
Like the quiet guy at a big party.
Just there like an acid trip.
I don't think I just write.
Like now.

To stop or continue I know not.
Useless like a locked port-a-let.
I beat on life's door but he doesn't answer.
He doesn't care.
He doesn't read poetry.

That's it!
Poetry is like taking a shit.
It just starts anytime.
And by the time you begin to strain
It's over.

Like a good shit is good poetry.
It doesn't stink.
And it's a relief when it's finished.
Like now.


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics