About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Arts > Eat your words
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eat your words This forum, formerly known as Vogon poetry, has now been expanded to include all forums of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-22, 00:54
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default As I sit.

alone with myself, I find the life can, to short, lots of ham.

I'm beginning to think, that it's all a mistake, these three posts I've made. all that will remain, excuse please this rambling, It must be quite inane. To hear some old fool, rambling his heart out, thinking of times past, of thinks yet to have. It does my heart good, in short, well fuck yeah. I think they return, but not yet I'm sure, the doors they will open, and close at their whims, and everyone rushing, off, to their own ends. I sit here and wonder, why am I compelled, to spill out my thoughts, my mind, my hearld. I sit and I think, I smoke and I stare, yet all along, I feel...well...dunno. I just had a mad interruption of flow. I really feel sorry for people who live, in others expectations, their thoughts, and their mives. okay now, making up words which I know naught, I better stop now, see ya'll later, gonna smoke a jay, and make out with an angel. It's a wonderful life, I'd hate to leave it, but that is my fate, and with that, I'll leave ya...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics