About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-07, 00:55
-=Spy[R]aL=- -=Spy[R]aL=- is offline
Regular
 
Default What are your favourite games??

What r your favourite games like the 1ns that u would play over anything ealse??
mine would be WC3 and CS what r yours?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:05
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Tetris

Super Metroid

Super Mario World/Yoshi's Island/Mario All-Stars
 #3 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:16
-=Spy[R]aL=- -=Spy[R]aL=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

fuk they r sum real sad games go find sum real ones

Hey look at me, I can edit other people's posts. Oh wait no, I can only edit other STUPID people's posts. Darn.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 01-07-2003).]
 #4 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:33
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Fuck, you need to learn to spell, as Xeno said " "Idoits think graphics make games have better gameplay" --Maddox". The mario games are simple yet addictive not the best, I never really liked tretris but Super Metroid kicks ass.

Hmmmm, there are tons of games....

Strategy - Starcraft
RPG - Chrono Trigger
FPS - Deus Ex
TPS - Gah, there are so many, I cant remeber anything better at the moment sooooo, GTA3
Action - I guess ill say, Super Metroid^^
Fighter - Marvel vs. Street fighter (m v c sucks) and Super Smash Brothers, great for those over nighters with your friends.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:44
-=Spy[R]aL=- -=Spy[R]aL=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

this is how i spell (cause I'm a lazy piece of shit) and if u got a prob then edit my posts.


[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 01-07-2003).]
 #6 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:50
-ZeaLoT-[Liv.It.Up]- -ZeaLoT-[Liv.It.Up]- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

I like:


  • Counter-Strike
  • Warcraft
  • StarCraft


Isn't that better than the crap you wrote?

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 01-07-2003).]
 #7 
Old 2003-01-07, 04:05
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

quote:
Originally posted by -ZeaLoT-[Liv.It.Up]-:
hmm I like counter strike the most coz i can juz kick the shit outa som1....im really good 4 mi age..like best outa 3 primary skoolz..(im 12-year 6)

But yer i guess i like counter strike, warcraft, starcraftz really well put 2gether...

Counter-Strike:
z' probly the best game out..no FPS i think beatz it...its really well put 2geda with so mani mapz...unlike games that r more realistic like GhostReakon its actually alot ov skill involved coz realistic games juz normally get dog...I wonder Wen CS will fall out..its starting 2 but still going fairly strong....what yaz think

Outa Warcraft n StartCraft ...hmmm

WarCraft3:
Its real nice with 3d Graphicz n the gameplayz nice...Small Army Capz make for non-camping games coz in startcraft u cant beat defence...But The heroz make it v. nice with alot of stagegy also needed with early avaliabe spell casterz..and also the new bases r very important so no1 campx.

StarCraft:
Its juz getting a Bit outa date...its sorta bad coz u can camp real easy... V.good but the lack ov spell casterz pullz it down



I seriously hope someone is playing a joke.

And to the other moron, I care, most of the guys here care, for one the mod of games cares Xeno and he will start deleting your posts (he is a very bad man, corruption ), or I will once JC mods me again, DAMN YOU JC, DAMN YOU!
 #8 
Old 2003-01-07, 04:51
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

quote:
Originally posted by -=Spy[R]aL=-:
this is how i spell and if u got a prob then fuk u i asked for your opinion about games not my spelling


you make fun of tetris? MARIO?? have you no taste? you must some getto-12 year old nutcase with a bad overbite and an odour that will eat through lead... plus the brainpower that would make a chimp seem like a genius. you can take your CS and other such crap and shove it up your well-worn ass.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-07, 06:48
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Mike Tyson's Punch Out is great, I could play it over and over and never get tired, same thing with the Mario games.
 #10 
Old 2003-01-07, 09:15
asaq asaq is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

snake (on my phone!)
 #11 
Old 2003-01-07, 11:08
Nismo Nismo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Asking me to pick my favorite game is like asking Leonard Maltin to pick his favorite film. It's like asking George W. Bush to pronounce Inalienable: It's just not happening. Well, off the top of my head, I'd have to pick NBA Jam. BEFORE YOU START FLAMING, LET ME EXPLAIN! On December 25th, some year in the early to mid nineties, my brother and I gathered 'round the tree. Joining us were all of our cousins wh were roughly our ages. Each pair of siblings recieved a copy of NBA Jam for the Sega Genesis. Numerous tournaments ensued to determine who would be the best NBA Jammer, if you will, but it was never concluded to any particular player. For months upon months I played the game on all platforms, never really being very good at it but enjoying it nonetheless. I don't much care for the game or the genre nowadays, but a game the tournaments are not a relic of the past. Now all of my friends and I challenge eachother to a brilliant game entitled Soul Caliber. Hmmm. I just had an idea for a new thread.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-07, 17:08
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

I'm giving this thread a second chanse.
 #13 
Old 2003-01-07, 20:46
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

chance* looks like you'v been affected by whatever thing these people have heh.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-07, 22:29
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

You want replayability? I say Monkey Island, Command and conquer based games. Including Emperor battle for dune. Wing Commander 4. and DOOM!
 #15 
Old 2003-01-08, 21:30
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

and Neverwinter nights is the best RPG yet!
 #16 
Old 2003-01-09, 00:24
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

I didn't really like NWN, it was to slow, really repetitive.
 #17 
Old 2003-01-09, 01:12
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Zelda A Link to the Past (best game ever created)
 #18 
Old 2003-01-09, 20:17
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

right now, Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-09, 22:28
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
You want replayability? I say Monkey Island, Command and conquer based games. Including Emperor battle for dune. Wing Commander 4. and DOOM!


I got sick of doom and doom 2 after I beat it.
REAL replayability comes from the Grand theft auto games, and the Metal Gear games. oh yes, and GT3.
 #20 
Old 2003-01-10, 06:05
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Nah, its those fighting game always have the best replay like Super Smash Brothers was the game I played the most over a amount of times, it never got boring with my friends always flying around the screen^^.
 #21 
Old 2003-01-10, 07:22
Rabid Tangerine Rabid Tangerine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

My fave games are Vice City and Shinobi. I thought I was good at games. Shinobi has humbled me. It is quite easily one of the most challenging games I've played in forever. But LoZ:A Link to the Past will ALWAYS be my absolute fave. With a nod to Final Fantasy 6(3)
 #22 
Old 2003-01-10, 15:16
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

quote:
Originally posted by -=Spy[R]aL=-:
this is how i spell (cause I'm a lazy piece of shit) and if u got a prob then edit my posts.


[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 01-07-2003).]



ROFL
 #23 
Old 2003-01-10, 15:27
DJ XTC DJ XTC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

MY FAV GAMES r:
Grand Theft Auto Vice City(PS2)
Soldier Of Fortune ( PC)Morrowind (XBOX)
Halo(XBOX)
Zone Of The Enders(PS2)

I got gta 1->vice city
i got an XBOX,GAMECUBE AND PS2 and a PC.
 #24 
Old 2003-01-13, 17:06
KppX KppX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

Ever tried "Evil Dead -Hail to the King"?
Now this game just kicks arse old english style. morbid monsters, wicked weapons (especially that groovy chainsaw!) and a total scary enviroment...
And ofcourse the coolest S-mart employee ever, ASH.
-Hail to the king, baby!
 #25 
Old 2003-01-13, 21:02
Lloma Lloma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your favourite games??

UT, Half-life, Quake.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics